Pirate's Cue Beach?

Pyxie

Has anyone heard of this or been there? We have an excursion booked through 2K's Adventures that is taking us to Daniel Johnson's and then to Pirate's Cue Beach for an all inclusive beach break. I can't find much about this beach from Googling except for their Facebook page. Just wondering if anyone has been and how it was.

Has anyone heard of this or been there? We have an excursion booked through 2K's Adventures that is taking us to Daniel Johnson's and then to Pirate's Cue Beach for an all inclusive beach break. I can't find much about this beach from Googling except for their Facebook page. Just wondering if anyone has been and how it was.

It appears to be a texas BBQ at Las Palmas beach. I think the catering is subcontracted because i have seen different names over the years. However Google search does suggest it might be at Sol y Mar so i dont know if it has moved locations or if this is in addition.

Can’t you ask the tour operator for the location so that you can check more accurately? Las Palmas has always had a connection with pirates from when they had the pirate boat there but last year i nearly took an excursion through RCCL which went to a “pirate beach” near West End.

It appears to be a texas BBQ at Las Palmas beach. I think the catering is subcontracted because i have seen different names over the years. However Google search does suggest it might be at Sol y Mar so i dont know if it has moved locations or if this is in addition.

Can’t you ask the tour operator for the location so that you can check more accurately? Las Palmas has always had a connection with pirates from when they had the pirate boat there but last year i nearly took an excursion through RCCL which went to a “pirate beach” near West End.

I can, but I am not the one working directly with the tour operator. I'm part of a larger group and someone else is working out the details. When I asked that person where the beach break was, that's what she told me.