Ft Lauderdale to Cruise Ship Cost

dgreeney

$10 to $15 from what airport? From what I have seen the taxi from FLL to the port is close to $90.

Well, the question was how much from Ft Lauderdale airport and the OP is on the Caribbean Princess, so naturally I assumed they wanted info from FLL to the cruise terminal the Caribbean Princess is sailing on, which is Port Everglades.

FLL to Port of Miami might be $90, I don't know as I 've never done it.

• 2 weeks later...
Any idea how to get from the Airport in Ft Lauderdale to the Cruise Terminal. We'll be taking Princess Caribean in February.

You are cruising from the port in FLL if you on the CB. About 12-15 dollars from the airport to the port by taxi. :D

Hi, I too am looking for info on the cost of taxi/shuttle service etc from Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Port of Miami. So far, I can't seem to find any concrete pricing or even info on where to look. I did check the FLL airport website, but they only display one company. Does anyone know of anything else? I'd really appreciate the help!

Veronika

I just called the number below, FLL to Port of Miami is $30pp one way, including tax and tip. I forgot to ask how long it takes, though.

For shuttle service to and from Airports and Cruise Ports in Fort Lauderdale or Miami Please call 954-722-9902

Hi, I too am looking for info on the cost of taxi/shuttle service etc from Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Port of Miami. So far, I can't seem to find any concrete pricing or even info on where to look. I did check the FLL airport website, but they only display one company. Does anyone know of anything else? I'd really appreciate the help!

Veronika

Veronika, click onto the East Coast Departures Board...there

is a lot of information over there about transportation from FLL

to Miami and vice versa:)

Veronika

www.floridalimo.com this company has a shuttle from FLL to POM for 18 PP...but they do not have this shared service returning to FLL so you would have to get a private sedan which is considerably more...you could do cruise line transfers one way.....or you could cab it to MIA then take SuperShuttle to the airport in FLL....

also, check the east coast departures board for more info.

Archived