How to Book With Blexie

Thomasomatic

Good to know! We have Bill in two weeks!

You will like Bill, I had him this week.. Tell him the crazy cat lady from NC said Hi, I suspect he will know who you mean :)

Just FYI he is also an air traffic controller for his regular job, His Engish is excellent and his knowledge of the history of Cuba is really good.

Don't get to the meeting place super early, they won't be there until 10 minutes or so before the meeting time holding up a big sign with your name.

The car you will be in, if you have the same driver, is a 1956 in perfect condition.

Have a good time!!

Alana

Hi Alana! Good to know, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

This is helpful

From what I read - I gather I have to change the paperwork from "people to people" to the "supporting Cuban people" box on the forms

Intersting

WHat then is the people to people box for???

This is helpful

From what I read - I gather I have to change the paperwork from "people to people" to the "supporting Cuban people" box on the forms

Intersting

WHat then is the people to people box for???

It is supposed to be education tours that have you doing something with the people from what I gathered... Honestly, they do not care which one you check. I was in Cuba few weeks ago and clicked support the cuban people and spent all day on a tour with Blexie.

• 2 weeks later...
Go to his face book page and the normal tour is there but we added a lot If you are not going to dinner 10 hours is a lot and that include driving us to the Tropicana. If you are going to that make sure you buy tickets on line in advance online

I went to his Facebook page & I can't find any info on his "normal" tour or any info at all other than various posts but nothing about his tours.

I went to his Facebook page & I can't find any info on his "normal" tour or any info at all other than various posts but nothing about his tours.

Go to his website

http://havanatours.wixsite.com/blexie

I did a 6 hour tour with him last month, Great driver, great guide, took me where ever I wanted. We went off the path to see the real Cuba. The guide spoke excellent English and really knew his countries history.

Go to his website

http://havanatours.wixsite.com/blexie

I did a 6 hour tour with him last month, Great driver, great guide, took me where ever I wanted. We went off the path to see the real Cuba. The guide spoke excellent English and really knew his countries history.

Went to that website, no info on tour, same as FB page, just email contact info

Thanks for posting that :) I needed it for my records

In reality, he will take you where ever you want :) Do not forget to carry some tissues or TP, not all places have TP.

alana

You’re welcome! TP and tissues are definitely on our packing list :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Email what you would like to do or just ask him where his normal trips go to

Someone else put the full tour on here, it is $130 for up to 3 people for 6 hours, he will take you all over Cuba and share the history of Havana with you. If there is somewhere else you want to go, tell him and he will take you there. He picks you up across the street from the terminal at 10 am and returns you to the terminal at 4 pm. You will be in a restored antique car, I went alone, it was $130 :)

Take toilet paper or tissues, many places do not provide it in public bathrooms.