empress deck 7204

renaibr

• 1 month later...
is this a interior or ocean view cabin.

i´m planing travel on carnival liberty, an it´s appears like a interior cabin ( but i'm seeing a window on this pictures)??

thanks

It is an "Ocean view" room facing out the front of the ship. It is obstructed because there is an outdoor observation deck in front of the cabin (see pictures above).

If you are in one of these cabins you may want to keep the curtains closed. ;)

We had that exact cabin on the Dream in January. The location was fine and we enjoyed the outdoor deck area. It is considered an interior room (4J) with an obstructed window. The downside was the incredible noise from waves hitting the front of the ship. All night long, 6 out of 7 nights...the clanging, banging, vibrating was so annoying. Won't do that one again!

We are in 7204 on the Dream...will report on how it is when we get back.

We were in a similar cabin on the Emerald Princess and we liked the room. The only noise came from the gym directly above us...non-stop sound of foot stomping from the treadmills. But other than that, didn't notice too much noise.

We are in 7204 on the Dream...will report on how it is when we get back.

We were in a similar cabin on the Emerald Princess and we liked the room. The only noise came from the gym directly above us...non-stop sound of foot stomping from the treadmills. But other than that, didn't notice too much noise.

If you could take pictures, I would love to see them. I am on the Liberty, 7204 in Feb next year and I want to know if you like the room. Did you have any motion sickness or was it too rough... My PVP was so insistent that I booked this room but I have not seen too many good reviews.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We have 3 of these cabins booked. I promise to take pictures and post them. Thanks for posting the other pics. We are in 6202, 6203 and 6204. They are the centre ones. I'm not sure if there's a small sofa or not. Glad to have a window for the same price as an interior!

We have 3 of these cabins booked. I promise to take pictures and post them. Thanks for posting the other pics. We are in 6202, 6203 and 6204. They are the centre ones. I'm not sure if there's a small sofa or not. Glad to have a window for the same price as an interior!

Those cabins have a chair and coffee table; no sofa.

If you Google 'cruise line rooms' and go to the site with those 3 words

Look at Valor 6203 .. Liberty's sister ship. There are pictures posted there.

I stayed in one of these rooms on Valor. I think it was 7202. I liked it, the window was nice and we could still look out and see the ocean, it just was not an absolute view (there were some things in the way). What I did not like about it was that I could feel the motion more (I get sea sick easily) and that it was a super long walk to EVERYTHING, especially since we were in the aft dining room and these rooms are all the way forward. But we survived the walking and I did not get so sea sick that I could not stand it. It was more of a matter of if I was in the room, I preferred to sit or lay on the bed, especially at night-Which is kind of the point anyway, so no big deal. Last time we paid for a 4A and got in on a deal where they give you the highest in the same category, so we got upgraded to this room for free. I would do it again if I could get a similar deal. This time, its about the same price for OV midship as the 4J, so we went with OV, to be midship.

• 2 weeks later...
Those cabins have a chair and coffee table; no sofa.

If you Google 'cruise line rooms' and go to the site with those 3 words

Look at Valor 6203 .. Liberty's sister ship. There are pictures posted there.

Thanks Blake, Have you stayed in these cabins? Did you like them?:)

• 7 years later...
On November 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Lisaliberty said:

Wondering if these three cabins had a lot of noise underneath? We will be in 6203 this January...first time having a 4J.

There are no chair on the deck in the front of the decks. There is a viewing area for watching things going on. Great place in the morning to view the ports as you come in. I am talking about the Glory as i was on it it in Feb .