All Inclusive Resorts

Netty

Just got back and we visited The Rendezvous which was great. They have a half-day pass for $50 per person which includes unlimited drinks, lunch, and use of all their facilities. We were there from about 9:30 until 3:30. Another nice thing is the resort is only 5 minutes from the ship. Keep in mind that this resort is adults only (18 or older), so if you're traveling with younger kids, it won't work.

If you want to go to Rendezvous for the day you will need to e-mail the resort so they are expecting you. The taxi drivers will ask you if you have a reservation, they will not take you there if you have not confirmed with Rendezvous.

This is the address I used for Angus Sexius. He is the front desk manager at Rendezvous. Angus@theromanticholiday.com

This is a couples only resort and it is very quiet and relaxing. We're going back in February for our 3rd visit.

Just got back and we visited The Rendezvous which was great. They have a half-day pass for $50 per person which includes unlimited drinks, lunch, and use of all their facilities. We were there from about 9:30 until 3:30. Another nice thing is the resort is only 5 minutes from the ship. Keep in mind that this resort is adults only (18 or older), so if you're traveling with younger kids, it won't work.

Hi Nickyhel - We are thinking of going to this resort when we visit in March - Could you tell us about the facility? Were the pools nice? Drinks? (Must have drinks:p)!! Thanks in advance............Susan

If you want to go to Rendezvous for the day you will need to e-mail the resort so they are expecting you. The taxi drivers will ask you if you have a reservation, they will not take you there if you have not confirmed with Rendezvous.

This is the address I used for Angus Sexius. He is the front desk manager at Rendezvous. Angus@theromanticholiday.com

This is a couples only resort and it is very quiet and relaxing. We're going back in February for our 3rd visit.

We are stopping in St. Lucia in April and have heard alot of great things about this resort...do you pay ahead of time when you email Angus or do you pay when you get there?

We are stopping in St. Lucia in April and have heard alot of great things about this resort...do you pay ahead of time when you email Angus or do you pay when you get there?

When we were there in 07 we paid when we got there. And from what I have read that has not changed.

We would like to spend part of the day at a All incusive resort just to injoy the beach We will be there in March on the Noordam. Thank you

Hi Netty,

My DH and I will be on the Noordam in March also. We are looking into the same thing. I'm going to try contacting The Rendevous to see about their all inclusive. I've heard that it's $50 or $60 for a half day.

I'm a little concerned because our ship moves to another part of the island at 3pm. The Noordam is docked again from 5 to 6pm. Not sure if we need to be back on the ship at 3:30 or will we be able to catch up with them at 5? Do you or anyone else know anything about that?

Did you just pay for a half day pass even though you were there 9:30 until 3:30? I emailed Angus this afternoon and he said that the times were 8-12 for the morning pass and 12-6 for the afternoon pass. Our ship gets in at 8 so I dont think the morning pass would work for us... your times would be preferable. Did you set this up separately with Angus?

Thanks for your interest in the Rendezvous.

In regards to your request for information on day passes at the hotel the following applies.

Half day pass (Morning) Includes only, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 8:00am to 12 noon. Cost US$40.00

Half day pass (afternoon) Includes Lunch, Afternoon tea, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 12 noon to 6:00pm. Cost US$50.00

The hotel is located 5mins from the ports via taxi.

Also attached is a copy of our Spa treatment list as an added amenity for your perusal.

Passes Excludes use of scuba facilities and motorized water sports.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please be advised that reservation are needed for final confirmation, you need to e-mail your acceptance of one of the passes so we can make the final reservation.

I just received an Angus that informed me that they are able to move around the times for you. I have reserved 2 spots from 10-4, although we probably will not stay too much later than 3. Angus is very helpful with any questions. Thanks to all who provided information.

I just received an Angus that informed me that they are able to move around the times for you. I have reserved 2 spots from 10-4, although we probably will not stay too much later than 3. Angus is very helpful with any questions. Thanks to all who provided information.

This great that you can set the time to suit your schedule. We have decided to stay with

tour co of the island. This will be 3rd visit to St. Lucia.

They did that for us in 07, but I wasn't sure they would still do it. Now if I could just get Angus to answer my e-mail.:(

Does anyone have a phone #. just booked cruise, and need to book day pass asap.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please be advised that reservation are needed for final confirmation, you need to e-mail your acceptance of one of the passes so we can make the final reservation.

Malabar Beach | Vigie | Post Office Box 190 | Castries | Saint Lucia | (:+ 1 (758) 4577920| 7:+ 1 (758) 4577917 | *: Angus@theromanticholiday.com

We were a party of six at the Rendezvous last week. We have an awesome time and would highly recommend. We made reservations and paid when we arrived. There were two pools and two hot tubs. Awesome day. Again, adults only.!

just looked into sandal's. called front desk, was told (in a shortend story)

that they will not take any reservations. you MUST wait till the day you arrive-you may call them to see if that day they have openings. but it sounds like a made dash-first come, first serve.

which means now I will have to grab a cab-fast.

what should I expect to pay.

need info on this if anyone can help

I can not find any pictures of rendezvous resort. their web site is very limited. but they DO take reservations. need feed back pls

any suggestions??

just looked into sandal's. called front desk, was told (in a shortend story)

that they will not take any reservations. you MUST wait till the day you arrive-you may call them to see if that day they have openings. but it sounds like a made dash-first come, first serve.

which means now I will have to grab a cab-fast.

what should I expect to pay.

need info on this if anyone can help

I can not find any pictures of rendezvous resort. their web site is very limited. but they DO take reservations. need feed back pls

any suggestions??

For me, I would totally go with Rendevous. Adults only, much closer to the cruise port - so much quicker to relaxation and longer time to stay on the beach. Also, less expensive for the day pass. and you can contact them and arrange your pass in advance.

Beautiful gardens, great pools, great and copious drinks and good food. they get my vote. you can check earlier in this thread for prices, etc. Enjoy!

For me, I would totally go with Rendevous. Adults only, much closer to the cruise port - so much quicker to relaxation and longer time to stay on the beach. Also, less expensive for the day pass. and you can contact them and arrange your pass in advance.

Beautiful gardens, great pools, great and copious drinks and good food. they get my vote. you can check earlier in this thread for prices, etc. Enjoy!

Yep, Rendezvous is the way to go. We were there in 07 and it was great. Since then they have done a major renovation and Angus said I would be pleased. The prices are listed back a few posts. You won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived