X Cruise finder Greatly improved.

Madame X

Yes, the new search is nice.

On the downside the new My Reservations -> Reservation Summary page has script errors and an unreadable format. The other tabs in My Reservation seem to be OK, but the Reservation Summary page is a complete mess and it doesn't even show our cabin number any more. I tried both IE 8 and FireFox 4.01 with the same results.

On the downside the new My Reservations -> Reservation Summary page has script errors and an unreadable format. The other tabs in My Reservation seem to be OK, but the Reservation Summary page is a complete mess and it doesn't even show our cabin number any more. I tried both IE 8 and FireFox 4.01 with the same results.

I just tried my iphone browser and I see the same messed up page. I might call my TA to find out if the sees anything wrong. Hopefully it is not something going on with my reservation. The cruise is too close to deal with reservation issues.

Yes, it is a bit of a mess this morning, isn't it? I hope they get it worked out soon. It's another good reason to take printed copies of receipts for pre-purchased excursions, drink packages, specialty dining, etc.

I just tried my iphone browser and I see the same messed up page. I might call my TA to find out if the sees anything wrong. Hopefully it is not something going on with my reservation. The cruise is too close to deal with reservation issues.

The TA checked through their access and all is well. I am glad I have everything I need already printed out. I just like to check every so othen to make sure they haven't changed our cabin, shore excursions are still there, beverage package is still there, etc.

Yes, it is a bit of a mess this morning, isn't it? I hope they get it worked out soon. It's another good reason to take printed copies of receipts for pre-purchased excursions, drink packages, specialty dining, etc.

I just looked at my reservation and everything is fine. All details are there and the page is nicely formatted.

Connie

Both Cruise Finder and My Reservations working fine on my trusty Mac/Firefox.

=X= site is a bit sluggish.

Hmmm .... "My Reservations" is fine but "Cruise Finder" does not work at all. I'm on a Mac too running Firefox.

Connie

Hi Everyone !

Sorry to say, but unless something is missing, This is not an upgrade. The recent search format was far more flexible. You could search all sorts of multiple combinations such as months, ships, embarkation ports & destinations - to find just what you were looking for. Now, we are back to searching 1 of each item at a time. That's disappointing.

On the postive side, I like the look of the search results page, though it needs work. There are multiple issues... the graphics for some of the itineraries are missing port listings - especially on the longer itineraries.

I'm curious as to the need for Radio buttons for each Cabin category. Once selected, it takes you to the old booking format - with all cabin categories shown. I agree with all categories being displayed, but that makes the Radio buttons worthless. I also wonder if everyone will understand how to navigate the Search Results page.

This is little more than the old format, with a different look, and less searchable options. Just for kicks, I tried searching a few cruises... even the new format isn't searching properly.

Hopefully, there is more to come, but as it currently stands, it's not ready for Prime Time.

I can't get the new search function to work at all on Firefox on my PC, only on internet explorer,and even then the formatting is quite wierd. The rest of the site is OK on Firefox, just having problems with the cruise search function. Hope they sort the bugs out soon.

Archived