HAS ANYONE SAILED ON vOYAGER CLASS SHIP?

hI,

i HAVE JUST BOOKED A CRUISE ON vOYAGER OF THE SEAS AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS CRUISED ON IT OR OTHER VOYAGER CLASS SHIP.

WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR OPINIONS...GOOD OR BAD.

cOL:)

Hi Col

I cruised on Mariner of the Seas in November last year and it was a fantastic ship, in fact the best ship I have ever cruised on. I just loved everything the ship had to offer (well except maybe the theatre shows - nowhere near as good as P&O's). The ship, service, staff were just fantastic. You will not be dissapointed :).

Hi Col

We also sailed on Mariner and had a wonderful time:Dship was a nice size shows ok, no complaints about service or anything else.

Just come back from Europe sailing Independence of the seas and personally we preferred the Mariner as we found Independence a little to big for us, but still a lovley ship tho.

Just come back from Europe sailing Independence of the seas and personally we preferred the Mariner as we found Independence a little to big for us, but still a lovley ship tho.

Were you in Gibralter, when the Dawn Princess was in port? Joanne said they both sailed away at the same time, which would have been fun.

hI,

i HAVE JUST BOOKED A CRUISE ON vOYAGER OF THE SEAS AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS CRUISED ON IT OR OTHER VOYAGER CLASS SHIP.

WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR OPINIONS...GOOD OR BAD.

cOL:)

Sailed on Voyager of the Seas some 8/9 years ago, when we had to fly to Miami, Florida. Can't wait for it to arrive in Australia. We loved it, but then I love the big ships. Sailing on Carnival Magic through the Mediterranean in September.

Sailed on Voyager of the Seas some 8/9 years ago, when we had to fly to Miami, Florida. Can't wait for it to arrive in Australia. We loved it, but then I love the big ships. Sailing on Carnival Magic through the Mediterranean in September.

What do you like about the big ships? We have booked Voyager for Jan 2013, braving the cyclone threat but we have done that before without being caught out so... Very curious about a big ship experience espacially after looking at the Voyager class website.

What do you like about the big ships? We have booked Voyager for Jan 2013, braving the cyclone threat but we have done that before without being caught out so... Very curious about a big ship experience espacially after looking at the Voyager class website.

There just seems more to do and more options on the larger ships. Recently sailed on Pacific Dawn (April) and the Jewel (last year) but after the Voyager, they fade in comparison. Although a lot of people say they are too crowded, we didn't find that at all. You will always get people lining up wherever you go. Once I get this next cruise out of the way, I will be seriously looking at booking on the Voyager.

There just seems more to do and more options on the larger ships. Recently sailed on Pacific Dawn (April) and the Jewel (last year) but after the Voyager, they fade in comparison. Although a lot of people say they are too crowded, we didn't find that at all. You will always get people lining up wherever you go. Once I get this next cruise out of the way, I will be seriously looking at booking on the Voyager.

Yep, have to agree with you there. I just cruised on the Pacific sun and Pearl and even though I had a great time, I still favoured the Mariner. Onboard the Mariner we literally ran out of time to do stuff as there was just so many activities and things to do onboard. The Promenade is fantastic - either just to sit and have a coffee/beer etc, shopping or even watch one of the parades they have throughout the cruise. We were lucky enough to be onboard during Halloween and the Promenade was the place to be that night :).

The food onboard was great too and I epecially like the Windjammer cafe - so much variety (and nice not to have to pay for a pizza or icecream ;)).

Yep, have to agree with you there. I just cruised on the Pacific sun and Pearl and even though I had a great time, I still favoured the Mariner. Onboard the Mariner we literally ran out of time to do stuff as there was just so many activities and things to do onboard. The Promenade is fantastic - either just to sit and have a coffee/beer etc, shopping or even watch one of the parades they have throughout the cruise. We were lucky enough to be onboard during Halloween and the Promenade was the place to be that night :).

The food onboard was great too and I epecially like the Windjammer cafe - so much variety (and nice not to have to pay for a pizza or icecream ;)).

Thank you. I am reassured about booking a cruise up North in "Cyclone Season". Who cares if we make landfall!

Cruised on Voyager nearly 6 years ago, yet it still seems like yesterday.;)

Voyager was only my second cruise and only had Celebrity Infinity to compare it to.

We did a 9 night cruise from New Jersey, and loved the ship. It NEVER felt crowded, and it was funny that you would bump into the same people every day.:p

I couldn't fault one thing, except disemabarkation, but that was more a Department of Homeland Security issue.:rolleyes:

I was disappointed in the Diamond Princess the following year, because I kept comparing it to the Voyager!!

Archived