Live Oasis/Allure Book?

Jenbills12

I have heard mention of the Live Oasis or Allure books. What are they? Are they worth getting? And I'm assuming there is a fee- how much?

"Live the Allure" is a 64 page color booklet with many pictures of the ship and 6 guided tours through various areas of the ship. I believe it was $12.95 and I thought well worth it.

When is the soonest you can purchase this book on embarkation day?

Checking back on the cruise compass, I don't see it in day one, although it might be in the evening planner, which I didn't take home. Checking back on the day two cruise compass the first time I see it is at 1:00 in the afternoon at the Rising Tide bar. Just check your cruise compass and it will say the time followed by

"Live The Oasis" (ship's souvenir guide book available $)

and below it will say Rising Tide or On Air depending on where it's available. Would you like me to post pictures on what it looks like? By the way, it comes with a pin :D

Would you please posts pictures?

This is the book and the pin.

P1050772.jpg

P1050777.jpg

This is what most of the book looks like. It has tons of information about each neighborhood and gives you a tour of the whole ship pointing things out, giving fun facts, and has a scavenger hunt included as you go along.

P1050779.jpg

P1050781.jpg

Would you please posts pictures?

These next three pictures are some of what is included at the end of the book. More fun facts, people that helped build the ship, and even a timeline on how events unfolded as the ship was constructed.

P1050782.jpg

P1050784.jpg

P1050785.jpg

Overall, I really like this little book. I thought it was a fun souvenir with lots of information about the ship. Definitely worth the money. Hope it was helpful :)

We didn´t get a pin on the Oasis but two lanyards. There was a daily trivia in the On Air Club and a game show at the end of the cruise. We missed one trivia (due to the M&M) but did win all others including the game show. Went home with lots of prizes :D (travel mugs, base caps, mini backpacks for cameras and other things).

steamboats

We didn´t get a pin on the Oasis but two lanyards. There was a daily trivia in the On Air Club and a game show at the end of the cruise. We missed one trivia (due to the M&M) but did win all others including the game show. Went home with lots of prizes :D (travel mugs, base caps, mini backpacks for cameras and other things).

steamboats

I didn't go to any of these :( if they make a Live The Freedom book, I'm there! And taking those prizes with me! :D

• 5 months later...

Came off the Oasis a few weeks ago. They just sell the books which is a great souvenir. I received no lanyard or pins (asked about it and as with many things the staff had no clue). There was no meet up on the trivia answers. I never got any of the answers and even called RCI about and said they could not help. If anyone has the answers please post them.

Archived