How can I get to Kobe cruise terminal?

jorgeminiano

You can take the JR Rapid Line from KIX to Osaka Station, then transfer to the line for Kobe (not sure what line, maybe Hanshin?) There is a website that can help you plan your trip, I used to have it saved on my computer from my trip to Osaka last year but don't know it anymore, you can google train times for Osaka and find it. We traveled from KIX to downtown Osaka last year on the train with luggage and it really wasn't too difficult at all. Signs are all in English as well as Japanese. You may need to take a taxi from the station in Kobe to the cruise port, I'm not sure about the location of that.

• 11 months later...
Hi... I intend to go on a cruise from "Kobe to Kobe", visiting China and S. Korea. If I go by airplane from Paris to Kansai Airport, how can I get to the cruise passenger terminal of the Port of Kobe? :confused:

Hello there.....

Can you share your experience how I can get to Port of Kobe from Kansai Airport??? How long does it take?????

Thank you in advance for your kind input

Linya

There is a high speed ferry from Osaka Airport (KIX) to Kobe Cruise Terminal. Costs about US$15, and takes about 25 minutes one-way.

There is a train stop right in the Kobe Cruise Terminal. The main Kobe Train station is just 2 stops (5 minutes) away. This same train continues to Kobe Airport.

You can take the train from Osaka Airport to Osaka Station, transfer to a train to Kobe Station, then make a final transfer to the train to Kobe cruise terminal.

Hello there.....

Can you share your experience how I can get to Port of Kobe from Kansai Airport??? How long does it take?????

Thank you in advance for your kind input

Linya

Hi... I have changed my plans and my cruise will start in Hong Kong and finish in Kobe, but it will be next March, 2013. As soon as possible, I'll post something about my experience in Kobe. ;)

Archived