Could someone please post a recent Princess Patter from a Grand Class ship

flyingnole

I can try to get the Crown's from last week up later today or tomorrow.

Oh that would be great Sassy's Mom! We sail on the Crown in 3 weeks. Looking for the kareoke schedule!

And well' date=' everything, really. :D[/color']

Thanks so much!

Is the chef's table experience offered more than once per cruise? I would like to take advantage of the experience along with the Ultimate Balcony Dining experience...

Just curious on scheduling of both experiences.

Also what is the best way to sign up for both of these? Can we do it before boarding?

We will be on the Crown in 36 days..... :)

Someone posted then from a Dec trip & I saved a copy of them although there not of the greatest quality they'll give you some idea.

Thanks 1 Happy Cruiser! I have been reviewing these regularly!

Sassy's Mom if you could still find the time to post the more recent ones that would also be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there's been some changes in the past 3 months.

Thanks again very much!

I haven't forgotten about you. I tried to upload but the file size (even scanning each page individually) is too large. I'll have to tinker with the settings after work today. Sorry for the delay.

Great, I'd love to see these too! We leave in just over a week on the CROWN:)

OMG! I am not, by any means, a computer novice. However, I have tried several different ways to reduce the size of the .pdf files with the Patters and can't seem to do it. If any of you are gurus with Adobe and a cheap fix, I'd gladly take any help you'd be willing to offer.

I went as far as to start a blog to try to upload there and supply a link but the darn blog won't accept a .pdf file! :mad:

Oh how I could use a Cayman Lemonade from Breezes about now. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Patter posts. The only way I could get them as a .pdf was to save them from my scanner to 1 .pdf file but when you do that even if I scan them at the lowest resolution they're still to large to attach & post on the CC board. They have to be saved elsewhere on another hosting site.

Your posting as 1 page worked out as best that could be done under the circumstances. I suppose they want to limit the amount of space for saving documents since it can get out of hand but they should at least dedicate an area for the most current Patters somewhere on the board & clear out previous older Patters as necessary.

Archived