Royal Patter

anskt

Here goes !

P8231572.jpg

P8231573.jpg

P8231574.jpg

It's evening here in the UK hence the shadows. I will wait until tomorrow to do them in natural light but I think it might work

was very kind of u to go to all that trouble..............

I must profess total ignorance here. I'm looking at that Patter and see "Ultimate Kid's Package" and have NO idea what that is. Can anyone enlighten me?

Ann

From the Princess web site:

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package, entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge. $8.05/day must purchase for the entire cruise.

(Unlimited soda Package is $5.18/day Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.)

Just a quick comment about the UKP on Royal, I purchased it prior to the cruise for my husband as he doesn't drink alcohol & was disappointed to find that Royal hasn't got the milkshakes or floats option. He would have really enjoyed these in the 34 degrees heat. :(

I upload the photos to a host site, I use photobucket but there are quite a number out there (free). Once the photo has uploaded photobucket gives you 4 different web addresses you can use, I use the last - IMG. If you do a search at the top of the page "posting photos" or "inserting photographs" there are quite a number of different tutorials explaining different ways & it's just a matter of finding the one that suits you.

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/search/results.cfm

I upload the photos to a host site, I use photobucket but there are quite a number out there (free). Once the photo has uploaded photobucket gives you 4 different web addresses you can use, I use the last - IMG. If you do a search at the top of the page "posting photos" or "inserting photographs" there are quite a number of different tutorials explaining different ways & it's just a matter of finding the one that suits you.

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/search/results.cfm

Thanks for the info & for taking the time to post the Patters...we sail her in October from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale & really looking forward to all the Royal has to offer. :D

Archived