Great service from MJS transportation

buckeye12

We used MJS for transportation from FLL to our hotel in Miami the Hampton inn suites brickell and then again from POM to FLL. Our drivers were great didn't have to wait long at either places maybe ten mins if that. They were very nice and I felt safe in their vehicles. The van that took us from the port to FLL looked brand new. I would def use them again, when cruising out of Miami. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Awesome to hear! We are booked with them in June for the trip from FLL to our hotel in Miami and then after the cruise to go from the port back to FLL. Have only found good reviews for them and their prices are excellent.

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

Edited by CatlinSTJ

We paid $13 per person there were four of us. Idk if tip was included but to just make it easier on me I gave him $60 which u pay cash when he drops u off..the trip from airport to hotel was maybe 30-45 mins he did make a stop at another hotel and the POM which was a teaser for us seeing all the ships sitting there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also used them for transportation from a FLL hotel to POM and back to FLL airport. Jeff transported us both ways, they stay in constant communication with you by cell phone. Their Mercedes vans are very new clean and comfortable. We paid $13 pp each way, tip not included.

They seem to work very well with SAS as someone from SAS ended up in our van and Jeff just called SAS and they stayed with us. We also had extra room so we picked up a couple of other SAS customers at SAS's request.

• 2 weeks later...
Please expand on this. What type bad experience? Rude driver? Late arrival? price different than quoted? :confused:

Jeremy provided me a quote of $13 per person verbally over the phone for transportation from the Fort Lauderdale airport to our hotel in the Miami area. I then filled out his booking form and went ahead and booked our flights into Fort Lauderdale. Two weeks before our flight I received an email from his company stating that he was raising the price to $30 per person. I called Jeremy and asked if he could honor the quoted price, especially since I had already made our flight reservations into Fort Lauderdale based on his quote, but he refused to honor his quote.

I understand that companies may need to raise prices occasionally, but I do think that they should honor any existing quotes when doing so.

I have also used S&S Transportation for rides between FLL and Miami, and have had only great experiences. They have very low prices and are always on time.

Jeremy provided me a quote of $13 per person verbally over the phone for transportation from the Fort Lauderdale airport to our hotel in the Miami area. I then filled out his booking form and went ahead and booked our flights into Fort Lauderdale. Two weeks before our flight I received an email from his company stating that he was raising the price to $30 per person. I called Jeremy and asked if he could honor the quoted price, especially since I had already made our flight reservations into Fort Lauderdale based on his quote, but he refused to honor his quote.

I understand that companies may need to raise prices occasionally, but I do think that they should honor any existing quotes when doing so.

I have also used S&S Transportation for rides between FLL and Miami, and have had only great experiences. They have very low prices and are always on time.

Was it just the 2 of you. Because they quoted me from Fll airport to Miami hotel 60.00 for up to 4 people and if we had 5 or more then it is 13.00 pp.

But if you just did 2 of you then I can understand why so high pp. If does cost them so they do have to make so money.

But if you had more then 4 in your group then that is wrong. Did you have email stating that it was 13pp. Then they should have honored it. Sorry this happen to you. Our group is using them next week and I have all prices in email form .

Thanks