When are you most likely to visit Cruise Critic?

editor@cruisecritic

When do you typically visit Cruise Critic?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. When do you typically visit Cruise Critic?

• Before or after work
    • During work hours, US time
    • During work hours, UK or Europe time
    • During work hours, Australia time
    • There's no set time, just whenever....
    • Usually limited to weekends
    • Other, please note below

As we're introducing a new feature on Cruise Critic -- Cruise Critic Live!, a live weekly chat opportunity that occasionally includes a river themed event -- member Stretchcruz brings up an interesting point: He can't participate in our chats during the work day, when they're typically scheduled.

(For more details on Cruise Critic Live! -- and our next chat, which is river-themed and will take place on a special day ==Wednesday instead of the usual Thursday -- go here: http://live.cruisecritic.com/Event/Choosing_the_perfect_river_cruise.)

We'd love to know, just generally: When do you tend to come on to Cruise Critic? Your input will help us in figuring out timing for river-oriented events, like the chats.

Any questions, as always, post below! Thanks.

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

In the poll I answered before or after work, because I always check in, weekends are when I am mostly on Cruise Critic, but the choice was limited to only weekends. I get up at 5, but do check before work and when I get home around 5:30. I am on Pacific time right now, mountain time in the winter (I live in AZ we never change our clocks). I think timing conversations during the week for different time zones is hard, especially for working folks. If there were conversations, etc on the weekends I could plan around them, hopefully, and I would love to do that.

BTW, I'm a girl.....

Edited by stretchcruz

Wow, love hearing how you all use Cruise Critic! Thanks for the details...

Carolyn

In the poll I answered before or after work, because I always check in, weekends are when I am mostly on Cruise Critic, but the choice was limited to only weekends. I get up at 5, but do check before work and when I get home around 5:30. I am on Pacific time right now, mountain time in the winter (I live in AZ we never change our clocks). I think timing conversations during the week for different time zones is hard, especially for working folks. If there were conversations, etc on the weekends I could plan around them, hopefully, and I would love to do that.

BTW, I'm a girl.....