Azamara wants your opinion on the next promotion

dln929

Just saw this on Azamara's official FaceBook page.

Tell us what you think our next promotion should be!

A. Double Stateroom Upgrade

B. Onboard Spending Credit

C. Free Shore Excursions

D. 50% Off 2nd Guest's Cruise Fare

I vote for (A) because veranda for the price of an inside is a great deal. And I very selfishly hope the promo goes until at least September 3rd so I can book a reserved passage on board the Journey. ;)

Edited by dln929

I would vote for D. We prefer a Suite so the double upgrade would not do us any good. 50% off 2nd passenger would really help

I replied on the FB page that I'd go for D as well, but only if suites were included in the promo. I bet if they did that they'd come away with several new passengers who would fall in love with suites and continue booking them on subsequent voyages.

I'd vote for A. OBC aren't of great value to me on Az, free shorex wouldn't interest me and limits those who DIY. 50% off 2nd person wouldn't work as a single unless they charged 150% on all of the cruises in which case I might be interested, but then there's the 125% deals and I don't see how they could combine them. I like the double upgrade. It does seem to lead to quite a few inside cabins available toward the end on a lot of the cruises though. That might be a bonus as they sell them at a lower price toward sail date. Not sure about that as haven't had enough first hand experience.

Phil

Hi Everyone,

Due to complexities of merging this thread with an existing Poll thread, I'm locking this thread. I've moved some of the most recent posts, but I'm unable to move the posts from earlier in the day. Trust me, I've tried this in the past, and it never ends well :)

If your post currently remains on this thread, kindly repost on Bonnie's thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2053272 . This will make it easier for Azamara, by having everyone's replies on one thread.

Thanks very much for your assistance !

Edited by Host Andy