To the person who found my husbands wedding band

Just off the Liberty 5 day to Bermuda.. Which was amazing! Just wanted to thank the person who found my husbands wedding band! He lost it in a crowded pool while playing volleyball. After a long time of searching with no luck we just hoped it would turn up when and if the pool was drained. But later that night we went to the desk just to check and sure enough someone found it! We tried to find out the persons name to buy them a drink or just say thanks but they didn't have any info. So thank you whoever you are!

If we had found it we would have turned it in, so you could buy us a drink! ;) Seriously, so glad for you. Once I lost a pretty bracelet on a cruise and went to Guest Services to see if anyone had found it and turned it in. The lady checked in the back and returned with the bracelet. She said, "You are twice blessed." I asked what she meant and she said I was blessed to have such a pretty bracelet in the first place and blessed to have it returned to me. I agreed with her. So your husband is twice blessed, first to have you and second to have his ring back.

My hubby, too, lost his wedding band on a cruise...thankfully, the cabin attendant found it! We had written it off for lost!!!

He also lost his cell phone on boarding day, so we had to deactivate it...and lost and found didn't have it....thought it was a goner, too...but, on the last night, he checked lost and found again, and there it was!

I think most people are good and honest....it's just that you hear more about bad ones/bad things than the good!

We were in NOLA on a daytime ferry excursion. Towards the end of the tour, a gentleman went up to my DH and said he found his wallet in the snack bar. He had taken a look at the driver license picture and went around the ship looking for my DH. To top it off DH had no idea he had even lost the wallet. Offered him some $$ but refused. Sometimes you just get lucky.

I once left my kindle at the pool deck. Some hours ago, I recognized it, called Guest Relations and it was brought to them so I got it back!

Then the same kindle was left in a plane (this time, not my fault ;)) to Singapore - and guess what? Called lost & found and opened a case, but it never showed up.

Same for a (nice) Hoodie - left on some place on the ship and got it back. Left another time not on a ship but in a locker room (swimming bath) and it was gone...

For now, cruise ships are a "safe place for me" to loose things :)

To the OP: maybe a crew member found it? I would also ask in the roll call. Glad to see you have been lucky on ships as I was!