Freedom of the seas and galley tour?

Is there a galley tour on FOS? Does anyone know how much it is and if it is worth it? TIA

There is an All-Access tour that includes the galley and many other areas. Cost is $150 per person, see Guest Services.

Yep. $35. My wife enjoyed it. Me, meh. And the brunch wasn't really a brunch. More of a lunch. No eggs. I'd rather have spent the money at a specialty restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Freedom used to have a pasta demo and lunch in Portofino that included a tour of the galley. Lunch included choice of appetizer, entree and dessert. Some kind of punch was also included. It wasn't publicized very well, I had read about it on cruise critic and asked once we boarded. We booked it immediately since we were told it did sell out.

I am not sure if they do a similar thing in Giovanni's now that it has replaced Portofino. I would ask once you board.

Freedom used to have a pasta demo and lunch in Portofino that included a tour of the galley. Lunch included choice of appetizer, entree and dessert. Some kind of punch was also included. It wasn't publicized very well, I had read about it on cruise critic and asked once we boarded. We booked it immediately since we were told it did sell out.

I am not sure if they do a similar thing in Giovanni's now that it has replaced Portofino. I would ask once you board.

As sjb0704 said above, there was one offered last week. $35pp. It was promoted by our dining room staff (the only place I heard about it). It was being offered on Day 7 (a sea day).

I was considering it until I sprained my knee the day before.

As sjb0704 said above, there was one offered last week. $35pp. It was promoted by our dining room staff (the only place I heard about it). It was being offered on Day 7 (a sea day).

I was considering it until I sprained my knee the day before.

That poster said there was a galley tour, I do not see where they say there was a lunch or pasta demo included.:confused: