royal freedom or carnival vista?

• 1 month later...

We have Cruised on many ships and companys and every ship has something that is good and special. Carnival Magic has Comedy Club, its absolutely awesome, P & O Oceana had some very very fantastic entertainers, Freedom have the Promenade and Johnny Rockets, Norwegian Breakaway had "The Waterfront" so therefore every ship is great in my opinion :-)

Best regards

Krydstosser (Means Cruise crazy in danish)

Don´t mind my spelling i am from Denmark :-D

• 4 weeks later...

Went on Vista last fall from Barcelona and had the worst food EVER on any ship plus spent more time waiting on elevators than any other ship out of the 12 I've been on. One Platinum lady at our table was so furious with the consistently awful food that she finally DEMANDED to see the chef and when he came out she literally ripped him a new one! The only good thing was the quality and variety of music. Haven't been on Freedom but am 100% confident it will be better than Vista.

We sailed on Vista this past March and were not overly impressed. There are some nice features, but we enjoyed Valor and the smaller Carnival ships that we had sailed in the past. It's not a big ship thing either as we have sailed Harmony and Oasis and loved those ships.

We are sailing on Freedom this November and have heard mostly good things about her.

We sailed on Vista this past March and were not overly impressed. There are some nice features, but we enjoyed Valor and the smaller Carnival ships that we had sailed in the past. It's not a big ship thing either as we have sailed Harmony and Oasis and loved those ships.

We are sailing on Freedom this November and have heard mostly good things about her.

I concur--Vista actually felt smaller and more cramped compared with other smaller ships like Navigator due to most usually open spaces like the central atrium being filled in with more cabins at the cost of soaring vertical space.

We're going to give the Vista a try, but only because of the Havana area. Looking forward to having a pool and hot tubs that are not overrun with little kids. Kids have to be over 12 to be booked into a Havana cabin.

We're going to give the Vista a try, but only because of the Havana area. Looking forward to having a pool and hot tubs that are not overrun with little kids. Kids have to be over 12 to be booked into a Havana cabin.

We sailed the Vista this past January. We were in a spa cabin. Havanas were booked when we signed up. Spa isn't worth the $ though. Very small. Gym was okay. We liked the serenity deck and several of the dining venues (ate in the MDR only on the 2 elegant nights. The Pub with it's craft own craft beer, and the Havana Club were great lounges. Alchemy was good too. We're on the Oasis this next January, so I'll have a better comparison then. We did book the new Carnival Horizon for 2019 and were able to get a Havana deck cabin.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app