Navigator drydock being extended

JMG

We booked the NOTS for 2/1/19. At the time we forgot about the drydock date. We have been busy and have not had time to rethink that sail date.

Not a problem...just got an email from RCI. Navigator is undergoing extended renovation and the 2/1/2019 cruise is cancelled.

We have until 3/14/2018 to give them our choice of the options provided. somewhat sad...The NOTS was a 9 night sailing...their first option is JOTS for a 7 night and I think it is out of San Juan!

Unfortunately they will not give you multiple choices for price protection. I had a 13 nite canceled, price protected but for only another ship on a 12 nite Repo leaving and going to different ports.. At least you have a choice since yr away, but sorry happened to you.

We booked the NOTS for 2/1/19. At the time we forgot about the drydock date. We have been busy and have not had time to rethink that sail date.

Not a problem...just got an email from RCI. Navigator is undergoing extended renovation and the 2/1/2019 cruise is cancelled.

We have until 3/14/2018 to give them our choice of the options provided. somewhat sad...The NOTS was a 9 night sailing...their first option is JOTS for a 7 night and I think it is out of San Juan!

Jewel will be in Miami by then. She is being relocated.

I was booked on the Nav Feb 15th. It was also cancelled. I received a letter from Royal today confirming. See below.

I called C&A and was able to book the Jewell out of Miami for a 10 day S Caribbean Feb 15 - 25. Going to the ABC islands + Grand Cayman and Labadee. This cruise is NOT listed on the website as they are letting those bumped from the Nav have first booking choices. I was able to snag JS 1100. The other corner was available when I called. I'd call now if interested. Good luck!

Dear Guest,

The Navigator of the Seas is undergoing extended renovation. As a result, we regrettably must cancel our Navigator of the Seas February 15, 2019 sailing. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes and the impact on your vacation. We made this decision as early on as possible to ensure that we give you time to find an optimal vacation plan.

In addition, we have put together some options and in hopes to make up for the inconvenience this cancellation has caused. They are as follows:

Option 1: Re-book Selected Sailings

• You can re-book Jewel of the Seas: 2/1 or 2/15
    • Your original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items. If the cruise fare happens to be lower for these sailings, you are eligible for the lowest available price.

[*]And receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

• $200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
    • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

[*]Reimbursement of non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

• Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship and sail date
  • And receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:
    • $200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
    • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

[*]Reimbursement of non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

• We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 1-866-506-7245. Any pre-paid shore excursions will be refunded to the original form of payment. In order to give you ample time to decide on an option that best fits your needs, you will not need to provide us with your final option decision until March 14, 2018.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find another great vacation option with us, as we have no doubt your vacation will be nothing short of amazing.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Edited by debitoo
Added dates + spelling

I was booked on the Nav Feb 15th. It was also cancelled. I received a letter from Royal today confirming. See below.

I called C&A and was able to book the Jewell out of Miami for a 10 day S Caribbean Feb 15 - 25. Going to the ABC islands + Grand Cayman and Labadee. This cruise is NOT listed on the website as they are letting those bumped from the Nav have first booking choices. I was able to snag JS 1100. The other corner was available when I called. I'd call now if interested. Good luck!

That explains why I was having so much trouble finding the cruise online! Actually, I think we were thinking of changing plans...being on a cruise right out of drydock is not always a great idea. Did it once...tons of dust and fumes from new materials...really bothered allergies!