Princess email address

HaloV

Fuzzzy, you're not the only one who's found their customer relations attitude either slow or poor. I'll paste below the comments and rating by their local Better Business Bureau in Santa Clarita, CA. I was checking something else out, and for the heck of it looked up Princess on the Better Business Bureau site, http://www.bbb.com My eyes just popped out of my head! I don't want to be accused of misstating anything so I'm just going to cut and paste this report from their site:

"Princess Cruises

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Phone: (661) 284-4411

Company Rating: F

Rating Explanation:

The rating the Better Business Bureau assigns a business is determined by our composite score of such factors as its type of business, length of time in business, compliance ...

Under the description of a Rating F, "F We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices."

"Complaint Experience

Our complaint history for this company shows the company gave proper consideration to some complaints presented by the Bureau.

Although in some cases the company failed to respond to complaints.

Some complainants allege general dissatisfaction with services, and accomodations, such as, room service, food quality, cabin size, or location. Other travelers complain of delays in departure or arrival times. he company generally responds to copmlaints by providing explanations of their policies. In cases where cancellation and refunds are an issue, the company explains that insurance can be purchased to ensure refunds should a cancellation become necessary. Other service related complaints are addressed by offering discounts on future cruises, apologies or explanations for delays in departure or arrival times. Several complainants who were unable to complete their cruise were not satisfied with the company's response, explaining the "no refund policy." The company refused to make any monetary adjustments in most cases, and customers generally felt their policies were unfair."

• 2 years later...
I'm trying to send Princess an e-mail

I keep getting Delivery Notification failed.

Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address

Has anyone received the same message when trying to email Princess? :confused:

I have been able to contact Princess in the past with this address, and have never had a problem with getting a quick response.

If you haven't tried this one, you might give it a go: customerrelations@princesscruises.com

I have been able to contact Princess in the past with this address, and have never had a problem with getting a quick response.

If you haven't tried this one, you might give it a go: customerrelations@princesscruises.com

I had that e-mail and heard it was no longer being used.

I will give it a try.

If that doesn't work I will e-mail the VP of Customer Service and Sales

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the info. Now let the writing & (complaining) begin.:mad:
If you have a complaint, the most effective way to get a response is to be clear and concise with what happened, where it happened, who you contacted to resolve the issue and what the result was. If you have an issue while onboard the ship, the first thing one should do is to try to resolve it while onboard. Complaints that are very generic and ramble will get an automated response because almost all of them cannot be responded to if there are no details or specifics Customer Relations can investigate.

For my issue last summer, it took about 7 weeks to get a response, and yes, it was to my satisfaction.

If complaining from the UK to the office in Southampton you will not receive a substantive email response at all. They will write to you within 21 days. My response was exactly on day 21!

Follow up letters appear to take less time. Presently, my complaint has not been resolved and I am writing to their CEO and have been advised to file a formal complaint with ABA.

K

Archived