temperature indoors on boad Pacific Dawn

livingstone

We whent on a cruise in 2005 on the PS at the begining of April, now I remember on that cruise that it was always cold indoors. No one talks about the comfort, as in temp on the boat so I guess it must be great. We would hate to get on board and have all the kids and inlaw complaining that they are cold and its all my fault. any help on general temperature would be very helpfull.

I was never cold and uncomfortable. :confused:

It was a wonderful relief to return to the air conditioned ship after the hot and humid islands. So I suppose it's a personal thing. :)

Just take a light cardigan or jacket.

I found that it depend on where you were on the ship. The Palm Court dining room was always a bit stuffy for me but then you'd walk back to mid ship and you could feel the aircon getting cooler. To me I found that the aircon wasn't distributed properly throughout the ship. I suppose it really did all depend on how many people were in the area at the time, but I certainly found mid ship to be the cooler place. The kids club was always stuffy according to my 11yo.

I was never cold and uncomfortable. :confused:

It was a wonderful relief to return to the air conditioned ship after the hot and humid islands. So I suppose it's a personal thing. :)

Just take a light cardigan or jacket.

I'm another of those people. I love cold and don't cope at all well with heat & humidity. Whoever invented air conditioning is my hero! Starlight Lounge on the Star was always very cool.

I actually answered this on the other thread but I'll answer it again.

I never wore a jacket or cardigan & come to think of it I don't think my DH did either & he feels the cold.

Karen

Hi Karen, yes it was my mistake that I posted the same Item twice, I was editing it and it all went wrong, sorry about that, regards Mark

I forgot to pack a jacket for my Pacific Sun cruise, and my brother went home to get me one at the last minute. I never wore it once.:rolleyes: wish I hadn't packed it on the last night though.

Surprisingly, it was 'freezing' (according to my mum), on the Voyager in the Theatre and Dining Room. I don't feel the cold, so it didn't worry me, but many people were wearing jackets, jumpers etc in the Caribbean!!:p :eek: I had a picture of my mother sitting there in her heavy poncho thingy. All she had to do was go outside to warm up.;)

Could have sworn we were in Alaska!!:p

Archived