Carnival wedding

dawnie216

Im actually jumping the gun a little bit here but I am strongly considering having my wedding aboard a carnival ship. I was wondering if anyone could give me any helpful information. I have looked on the site so Im updated on the basics but I was wanting to know if anyone knows of the type of group discounts I could be offered for my guests that decide to travel with us?

Depending on how many guests you expect to have in your group, I would get to a TA and let them do the work. It won't cost you anything. Also, there is an area on the Special Interest Cruising forum for Weddings and Honeymoons. You might get some input there. EM

Would depend on how many cabins you book- the more you book the better the deal. You would need at least 8 cabins with 2 people in each cabin to get a group rate. The more cabins you get booked the more amenities you can get--like cabin credit for each one.

Fro every 8 cabins you get booked-- and paid for you will earn a free berth (not a free cruise- you still need to pay for taxes and port charges)

your free berth is in the category you sold the most cabins in-

so if everyone books inside-- thats the rate that will be rebated back to you.

Archived