34 cent on board credit showing on Res.

sept10dsm

I was checking our booking over the week end and it states for our first cruise (we are doing a B2B) that Government fees and taxes have dropped so each of our accounts will be credited with $7.18 as a refund.

Looks like the first small sail away drink is on Princess for us!

I would guess your credit is for the exact same reason.

I agree with Colo, to check your balance you have to book direct. But our credit for our refund of Government fees and Taxes is showing up also, even though we didn't book direct. It just has a statement on the Important Notices section of our booking. It is where the fuel surcharge (or lack of a fuel surcharge to be exact) information is located.

Oh goodie. Just checked our second cruise and we will be refunded $1.68 on it for Government fees and taxes that have decreased. Now, how to spend $1.68 onboard.........hummmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Your rich.

Last year we were on Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas and had a large onboard credit. When the cruise was over we still had .01 credit left. On our next credit card statement there was a .01 credit posted to our account from Royal Caribbean.

Your rich.

Last year we were on Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas and had a large onboard credit. When the cruise was over we still had .01 credit left. On our next credit card statement there was a .01 credit posted to our account from Royal Caribbean.

Dale, and may I ask what you spent that windfall on? ROFL :)

Oh goodie. Just checked our second cruise and we will be refunded $1.68 on it for Government fees and taxes that have decreased. Now, how to spend $1.68 onboard.........hummmmmmmmmmmm ;)

That enormous saving will be enough for you to afford a straw and a fou

fou umbrella in your second sailaway drink :D.

Ciao for now!!!

Check your Important notices on your booking (where the fuel adjustment fees are explained). If it is a refund of Government fees and/or port charges, it should explain it there. ;)

Yes, I did and it only talks about the .34, I guess it will be updated but I hope these credits keep coming!!

Archived