Rooms Available?

nreilly

You can try www.buycruises.com

Enter in your vacation dates and you can either choose a cabin that automatically comes up, or you can enter in the cabin # of your choice.

Alternately, you can always go to the RCI website www.royalcaribbean.com

Good Luck :)

When I went through that (on royalcaribbean.com) it only showed like 5-6 rooms available on each category for my sailing. Is that ALL that's really left?!?!

The load-levels of individual sailings are considered proprietary information, so public-access online reservations systems protect that information as best as they can. I haven't found any public-access online reservation systems that show all available on board cruise ships. Generally, they'll show only five or six, as you observed. If we see only two or three listed, then we can guess pretty reliably that that's all that is available, but if more are listed, we cannot make any guess with reliability.

I also check Travelocity. They may show 9 cabins available in a category, but it changes to different cabins as the time approaches for the cruise.

Good to know. The cruise is 5 months from tomorrow. I didn't think it would be that close to sold out so soon. Thanks.

You won't find anything online that shows ALL available cabins, just the 6-9 or so in each catagory. If you want a specific cabin or area that isn't coming up online the best thing to do is just call RCI and ask.

you can also go through the process of "booking" at bestpricecruises.com They allow you to enter the cabin you are interested in. If is available, the reservation will continue... if it is not available, an error message appears saying there are no cabins available in that category.

works like a charm if you have a particular cabin in mind

:D

A

When you are on the Rccl site and you have the cabins showing, scroll just below each cat. and there and you can click on show additional cabins if there are any and sometimes you get 2 times the number of cabins that were showing the first time. You can also click on hide additional cabins if you want to put it back to the original #.

Archived