Pacific Dawn Lunch 3.10.09

mrssoexcited

I just had a call from NRMA that my hubby and I have been accepted to come on board on Saturday 3 October for a guided tour and lunch on the Pacific Dawn. Whilst its fun to go and have a look and lunch is always yummy, its going to be very hard to get back off again without going cruising! Are there any other CCer's going ?

I just had a call from NRMA that my hubby and I have been accepted to come on board on Saturday 3 October for a guided tour and lunch on the Pacific Dawn. Whilst its fun to go and have a look and lunch is always yummy, its going to be very hard to get back off again without going cruising! Are there any other CCer's going ?

Hey that is great news :D! Sadly I won't be going either. I love the Pacific Dawn but couldn't bear going on for lunch and not staying on for the cruise :(.

Hi - here's a link to a roll cruise for next year's world cruise: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=941225

A roll call is a thread for people who have booked on the same cruise. I realise that you are new, if you have a question to ask that's not relevant to the thread you are on you probably should start a "new thread" to ask your question. You will get the drift of this website without too much trouble - you will also find a wealth of information!

I don't know if it is too late, there is an agent organising lunches on the Pacific Dawn, Rhapsody of the Seas and Volendam. Each include a tour and 3 course lunch.

I'm doing the Rhapsody to get my fix between now and April next year!!:D

Are they only in Sydney?

Jillybean:)

We're not going to the lunch but will be boarding to cruise.It will be the end of a long wait,so excited to be finally going on our first family cruise,maybe wave to all at the lunch.

I don't know if it is too late, there is an agent organising lunches on the Pacific Dawn, Rhapsody of the Seas and Volendam. Each include a tour and 3 course lunch.

Hi AuzzieCruiser, I'd love to look into doing at least one of these!! Can you possibly email me at all with any info on how to find this? My email address is bellyrox @ hotmail . com

Hi Jarrod

You certainly love the Rhapsody ;). She is a beautiful ship. I can't wait to go on her again.

I would be keen to do a tour of the Voldendam...she looks to be a very classy ship.

Can you please email me brossy at aa net dot com dot au.

Thanks

I have also booked on the ROS one. Decided to give the PD one on 15th Nov a miss as I would have been on her 3 times by then. At $99 each, it certainly adds up if you do all of them so I had to go with the ships I haven't been on:). I'm very keen to cruise ROS one day.

Hi Jarrod

You certainly love the Rhapsody ;). She is a beautiful ship. I can't wait to go on her again.

I would be keen to do a tour of the Voldendam...she looks to be a very classy ship.

Can you please email me brossy at aa net dot com dot au.

Thanks

I sure do Rose.:) Something to fill in that void. It is so rare that there are tours held on ships these days, especially visiting ships, though technically these 'visiting' ships are here for 4 months or more!!

I'm not too sure if the link has been sent. If not, I'll send it off.

Karen, I thought about the Volendam, then thought I'd save the $99 for my next holiday.

Karen (karmac) and myself have booked on the Volendam lunch tour. There are only a few tickets left if anyone else wants to join us.

Hi Karon

Thanks for the email. It's a little too expensive for me (being so close to Xmas) so I have decided to give it a miss this time.

I also noticed the Cruise magazine is also advertising similar lunches for about $5 less per person. You need to give them your name and subscription number if interested.

Hi Karon

Thanks for the email. It's a little too expensive for me (being so close to Xmas) so I have decided to give it a miss this time.

I also noticed the Cruise magazine is also advertising similar lunches for about $5 less per person. You need to give them your name and subscription number if interested.

which cruise magazine is that brossy ?

When are they doing the tours? We are cruising on the Volendam 6 Dec, be interesting to see if there is large groups on board, do they have a private lunch for these tours?

When are they doing the tours? We are cruising on the Volendam 6 Dec, be interesting to see if there is large groups on board, do they have a private lunch for these tours?

Hi

This is the date the lunch tour on the Volendam is set for. You are so lucky to be cruising on her. She looks like such a beautiful ship. Gizzigoo did a review of her last year with pictures - wow very classy ship :).

Hi

This is the date the lunch tour on the Volendam is set for. You are so lucky to be cruising on her. She looks like such a beautiful ship. Gizzigoo did a review of her last year with pictures - wow very classy ship :).

Yes we are lucky we got such a good price when we booked in March, too good, didn't take much convincing to go. When is the review by Gizzigoo?:)

83 hrs and 8 min till the pacific dawn arrives in brisbane

And I will be on her as she comes into Brisbane :D:D:D.

Thanks for email brossy, the link you gave was great cheers

Not sure what you mean :confused:. I don't have your email address and didn't send you a link...sorry. It must have been someone else. What was it for?

And I will be on her as she comes into Brisbane :D:D:D.

Not sure what you mean :confused:. I don't have your email address and didn't send you a link...sorry. It must have been someone else. What was it for?

the link to my ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brossy

Hi Karon

which cruise magazine is that brossy ? thank you

My partner and I are going to the lunch on Saturday. Haven't been on the Pacific Dawn before so interested to see what it's like, but yes it will be very difficult to have to leave without sailing!!

I saw it advertised in the NRMA cruise newsletter, there were only about 60 places available.

We're coming from Canberra so we're going to have to leave here very early Saturday morning to get there in time to find a park and board by 9.30am. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.

Archived