Carnival Dream offical pictures

GregD

Wow...gorgeous!

Atrium, pool all very "new" for Carnival....and beautiful

I love those chairs on the Serenity deck!

Yeah regarding the atrium, I was trying to figure out where that photo is taken but when I looked at the deck plans, I noticed that they re did the stairs. They are now in a circular form. Im not sure I like that, but its such a minute detail it really doesn't matter.

Since I was thinking about Dream, I looked again at the deck plans on Carnival's website. Along with my concerns about the increased passenger capacity, but no additional elevators; I am also concerned about the pool situation. She has only two main pools, for almost 4000 people! I can't figure out why they eliminated a pool between the Conquest class and Dream, and did not add any more elevators. I know she has a lot more hot tubs, but you can only sit and soak for so long. Any thoughts?

Since I was thinking about Dream, I looked again at the deck plans on Carnival's website. Along with my concerns about the increased passenger capacity, but no additional elevators; I am also concerned about the pool situation. She has only two main pools, for almost 4000 people! I can't figure out why they eliminated a pool between the Conquest class and Dream, and did not add any more elevators. I know she has a lot more hot tubs, but you can only sit and soak for so long. Any thoughts?

I completely agree with all of this. I do book my cabins so I do not have to use the elevators too much, but the pool situation has me wondering. While I enjoy the Fantasy Class ships, the pool can be outrageous during sea days. The Conquest class is really not much different. On the Conquest ships I could usually relay on the small, square pool next to the waterslide for an uncrowded quick dip. The main pool is always packed full. I guess they figure a lot of people will be at the waterpark and split up some in that fashion. However, my last cruise on the Imagination proved that a lot of people did congregate at the Waterpark, the main pool was still completely packed.

I am very interested about the flow of Pax on the Dream Class. To me it looks like they took the Conquest class and added another passenger deck making a couple tweaks here and there but not really expanding any public space. I don't think we will really know the full answer until the Dream starts to make some of it's US runs.

Archived