Port Canaveral - Marriott Residence Inn Suites

Traci1960

I will be taking the DREAM out of Port Canaveral 2/27/10 and just made reservations for the night before at the Residence Inn Suites...Has anybody stayed here before? I made the reservations here as they were the only spot I could find that had fully refundable deposits/reservations, as a personal family matter may cause us to need to cancel.

Can anybody compare this to the Radisson Resort at the Port that I have read so much about?

Thanks everybody

Have only stayed at the Residence Inn there. Ramada is a couple doors down. We were very pleased w/ the Residence Inn. Like having a fridge, microwave, range and a sitting room and pricing is not that different from the Ramada.

Not sure what their shuttle status is re trips to the port as we had a rental car and dove that to the car rental place and took their shuttle to and from the port.

we would definitely stay there again.

The Residence Inn and the Country Inn & Suites next door (where we always stay) are both less than 5 yrs old and both get very good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Don't worry one bit about this place......everything I read has been very positive!!!

We stayed at the Residence inn last June. It was really nice. We enjoyed the pool. Our son played basketball in the evening. The breakfast buffet was really good too. Our room keycard had a coupon for Ron Jon's. If one spent $50.00 or more they would get 15 % off their purchase. Our room was pretty nice. A king bed with a small kitchen. Then we had a sleeper sofa.

We have stayed at the Residence Inn twice and would again in a heartbeat. It is only a few years old, the staff is great, hot breakfast in the morning and the suites are good sized.

We have never stayed at the Radison because we usually use Marriott points plus the Radison is older though recently being renovated. We also prefer a hotel with inside corridors. Many stay at Radison because it tends to be cheaper and has a bigger pool.

Archived