Steakhouse Question

zerooveride

I am going on the Pride this Sunday and I have 2 reservations for David's Steakhouse. I was wondering if you can order 2 of something, for example 2 appetizers, like you can in the main dining room?

Thanks in advance!

We usually forego a salad and get two apps. once we did go and get two apps, salad, entree and dessert. And we were so FULL we couldnt move, too much food. now we do without the salad and still very full.

have fun, its a grreat experience.

I am going on the Pride this Sunday and I have 2 reservations for David's Steakhouse. I was wondering if you can order 2 of something, for example 2 appetizers, like you can in the main dining room?

Thanks in advance!

In the supper club you're paying extra for a full course meal. There's so much food you really don't need to order two of anything. With that said, one of my travel companion's tried to order two entrees and was politely talked out of it. I wouldn't dream of even asking.

I think substituting a second appetizer for the salad course is fine. I do that in the main dining room most nights. I like salad just fine, but sometimes there are multiple appetizers I want to try.

Know that in the steakhouse the portions are bigger, so what works in the MDR may not work exactly the same in the steakhouse.

Really the main reason I ask is I love shrimp cocktail and I like to order 2 of them in the MDR cause you only get like 4 shrimp :)

I don't recall there being shrimp cocktail on the appetizer menu in the Supper Club. I could be wrong!!!!! But, why ruin your entree with an extra appetizer. The meal is HUGE!!!!!!

That said, my husband always ordered two shrimp cocktails in the MDR. He loved their shrimp cocktail.

Archived