Majesty OV or SOV

we are booked on OV deck 5 but am considering Superio OV on deck 9 for the extra space, don't mind a little obstruction, but how bad is it really? Is is worth the extra space? The price is cheaper on the regular OV so that makes be believe that's the better cabin. First time on this ship and would like to know what you think?

Thanks

A friend told me that you can look into the OV rooms from the deck. They had to keep their curtains shut most of the time. They just changed from a Cat M to a SOV about 10 days ago and got it cheaper than an inside, plus the still got an OBC.

I on the other hand have been watching the JS.... they haven't budged.

A friend told me that you can look into the OV rooms from the deck. They had to keep their curtains shut most of the time. They just changed from a Cat M to a SOV about 10 days ago and got it cheaper than an inside, plus the still got an OBC.

You can only see into the cabins if you are staying on deck 7. Other decks are fine, just deck 7.

Tim

You can't see in the windows from outside during the day but be sure you close you curtains at night. :eek:

we are booked on OV deck 5 but am considering Superio OV on deck 9 for the extra space, don't mind a little obstruction, but how bad is it really? Is is worth the extra space? The price is cheaper on the regular OV so that makes be believe that's the better cabin. First time on this ship and would like to know what you think?

Thanks

We had the SOV and I'm glad we did. Even the SOV seemed small. We just liked having the daylight and the obstruction was just that, little. I have pictures in my webshots link below of our cabin.

Thanks

We was been on stateroom 9032 and the safety boat are under the window so you can see the sea. You just cant watch just right below.

Instead the room was really big compared to all the others.

You could move all around, even on the border of the bed.

Archived