where are the dreamers

teach21566

I have seen only one or two reviews, would love to hear more, especially about the new deluxe ocean views with two bathrooms

I didn't know they had a category with two bathrooms that wasn't a suite or anything what category of cabin is it?

I am not sure what category but it has one bath with shower and toilet, the other bath has a junior tub with shower and sink. We will love it so that we don't have to do shifts with our showers

I just checked the dream accomodations and nothing on there about two bathrooms for any category even the highest suite, are you sure it is the dream?

I just checked the dream accomodations and nothing on there about two bathrooms for any category even the highest suite, are you sure it is the dream?

On the 9/24 rool call Living in paridise says "We had the new outside cabin (no balcony) with 2 bathrooms! "

Cat. 6B, 6C, and 6D have two bathrooms. These are ocean view rooms.

I will have to book this for us :D I am all over having two bathrooms. Thanks for clearing it up for me I just couldn't find it until I just went to a cruise deck plans website. It looks like it only had one toilet but a separate shower and a separate junior tub. I am thinking right?

I will have to book this for us :D I am all over having two bathrooms. Thanks for clearing it up for me I just couldn't find it until I just went to a cruise deck plans website. It looks like it only had one toilet but a separate shower and a separate junior tub. I am thinking right?

One bathroom is the standard toilet, shower, and sink. The other bathroom just has a sink and a junior tub.

We are booked in a 6C, will sleep up to four. The 6D will sleep up to five, not sure about the 6B. Looking forward to seeing the new layout. See everyone on the Dream 12/03/09.

The 6B and 6C will sleep 2, 3, or 4 depending on the room. The 6D's can sleep up to 5 just like you said.

I am not sure what category but it has one bath with shower and toilet, the other bath has a junior tub with shower and sink. We will love it so that we don't have to do shifts with our showers

I'm wondering how "junior" the junior tub is??? We have one of these booked, at last I can do my makeup while dh is showering! :D

the Jr tub is basically half a tub, with a shower. It was created for people who have small children that bathe them not shower them. I would like it just for the extra shower, wished they had it when my kids were young though.

When you wonder where the reviews are y'all need to remember that Cruise Critic members make up only about 1% of all cruisers!

It's really not surprising that there wouldn't be many reviews of any given ship early on...

:)

There are a number of reviews on the Inaugural Dream roll call, one which I submitted. I also posted several times whilst onboard. There is also a thread titled something like "is Carnival cheating on entertainment for inaugural cruise, which has a number of reviews.

Its difficult to post everthing on one thread, and if you dont they quickly disappear onto the back pages, maybe they should be made a sticky for a few weeks so people can find them easier.

There were over 50 CC members on board and we had several meet and greets together with a couple of informal get togethers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived