Port Oof Miami Stores or Shopping

KorrunaKanuck

When I was in Miami last year I don't recall any stores close by to the terminal. You might want to get it when you are in FLL, since you are taking a shuttle and more than likely it will not stop at a store for you.

But I could be wrong. There may be some stores close by. I took a cruise from Miami in Feb. 2008, so its been well over a year since I was there.

When I was in Miami last year I don't recall any stores close by to the terminal. You might want to get it when you are in FLL, since you are taking a shuttle and more than likely it will not stop at a store for you.

But I could be wrong. There may be some stores close by. I took a cruise from Miami in Feb. 2008, so its been well over a year since I was there.

I don't recall anything within walking distance of the terminals. I didn't even see a 7-11. You'd think it would be a gold mine.....

Any stores or shopping at or near Departure area? Will be arriving via shuttle from Fort Lauderdale and want to pick nup wine, pop, and water.

There's nothing at the port, get whatever you need the night before.

Any stores or shopping at or near Departure area? Will be arriving via shuttle from Fort Lauderdale and want to pick nup wine, pop, and water.

Absolutely. Bayside Marketplace is right on Biscayne Blvd and you can see the ships from there. They have lots of places to shop and eat there. Its one of our favorite places to spend some time pre-cruise. http://www.baysidemarketplace.com/

Also, since we fly in 2 days early, we end up with a couple of evening free and spend one evening out at the Dolphin Mall. There is a shuttle that runs from the hotels out to the mall.

http://www.shopdolphinmall.com/

Absolutely. Bayside Marketplace is right on Biscayne Blvd and you can see the ships from there. They have lots of places to shop and eat there. Its one of our favorite places to spend some time pre-cruise. http://www.baysidemarketplace.com/

But there is nowhere in Bayside to pick up wine, soda, and water... And Bayside is outside the port, across the bridge in downtown Miami, not walkable from the terminals.

Best thing for the OP to do is pick that stuff up at a Publix the night before, hopefully their hotel is near one. Otherwise see if the shuttle will stop at one on the way, but that will likely cost extra for the time, and if there are others in the shuttle they may not go for that.

Archived