Coupon for Constellation?

missymatt

Since you keep asking, I'm sure no one knows what you want. Any coupons are for specific ships and dates and must be used at the time of booking. Where and when are you planning to sail? If you already booked the coupons can't be used. In the past you could submit them later, but no more.

If you're a past CC cruiser and member, you may log on to their website and view their current mag online. I believe I saw some coupons at the back, but of course for select sailings. Lots of luck and happy cruising.

It's for a cruise in December of 05, southern. I have not booked yet. I am a Crown and Anchor member for RCI, but have not sailed on Celebrity before. This will be the first time. Not sure about Celebrity, but on RCI if people don't use their coupons they receive from the Crown and Anchor magazines, such as for a "friend" coupon, they are nice enough to give them away sometimes. I assumed that Celebrity had a similar deal, maybe I'm wrong. Thanks for your replys.

Your Crown & Anchor credits can be used for Celebrity's Captain's Club. I would go online and join and then ask to have your credits applied for Captain's Club. You can also sign up online to get the magazine with any coupons.:)

is the $50 off for a friend coupon. I received it after my Horizon cruise(first Celebrity cruise). Missymatt, it is yours, if you can use it. If I don't receive an email from you by the end of today, I will offer it up to someone else. Hope you see this post :).

Marie

ExaltingHim@cox.net

Archived