Cruise documentation

I realize I am not leaving until January, but have already checked in online. As you can see from below, the cruise documentation I've seen other talk about here on the board is not available. I can print my setsail pass, but that's the only documentation available. I looked on RCCL's website and there should be more to my cruise documentation, at least that what it seems to me. Do they only put your documention online closer to the cruise?

cruise.bmp

p.s. How do you get your file sizes small enough in color to post here?

I always prefer paper docs. If you are using e-docs I would contact RCCL and have them mail you luggage tags that will be preprinted and color coded. I know you can get luggage tags at the pier but I always worry about them not as easy to identify. You have plenty of time so have them mailed to you ask to speak to customer service I think it is a different phone # ask for it. Also if your are flying and or using RCCL transfers put them on your luggage before leaving home. Just a precaution we have heard can be very helpful in case of misplaced bags that way the airline will know where you're heading.

There's really nothing in the "docs" that's not in the cruise brochure...and you won't NEED any of it...it's for informational purposes, only! If you don't have a cruise brochure, go to RCI's website and request one...it takes about 1 week for them to mail it. All the info, deck plans and lots of pictures for you to drool over while you wait!

Archived