1st Time Celebrity Cruiser has questions....anyone?

PrincessCarolyn

Hi everyone,

This November (23rd) is my FIRST Celebrity cruise, I've done Norwegian twice before and I'm very exciting because I heard Celebrity was a STEP UP! Woohoo. I've gone through the threads but thought I'd ask a lump of questions and have them all in one place.

1st: Our room is on the 10th floor on the side of the "hump" because it's on an angle will we still have just as good of a view?

2nd: I'm nervous about food :) On NCL it was freestyle dining-no main dining room where you choose your eating times. If I'm hungry during the day or at 11pm is there going to be food easily available?

3rd: We are concierge class-I realize rooms are same size as most balcony rooms but I'm wondering about the champagne, Is it daily or just ONCE at the beginning of the cruise. Is the cabin crew for concierge class really good? And what is the VIP invites all about for concierge class?

4th: Will I see a difference from Norwegian?

5th: Anyone going on the 11 night 11/23/2009 cruise out of Fort Lauderdale?

Thank all ahead of time for your help!

I can't 'compare' since we've not cruised NCL, but I think you'll find Celebrity to be a real kick for you. We love it. We've gond Concierge a couple of times and enjoy it.

No, the champagne is provided on the 1st day. Good stuff. And they have all kinds of it you can just order and give them you card and it's all 'free' until you pay your bill. Ha.

Recommend you go over to your Roll Call. That's a forum for each specific cruise. There is a 'Celebrity Roll Call' at the top of this forum, then select your ship and then your specific cruise by date.

Here it is directly:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=763900

It looks very active and you'll meet up with a whole group of people and many will be experienced Celebrity cruisers.

Celebrity also has a social usually the 2nd day it that's at sea where you meet and greet other cruisecritic people. You need to sign up for it using the 'Register for the Cruise Critic Connections party.

Have a great cruise.

Denny

Archived