AquaClass Dining/Room Service

lighthouse206

We're considering AquaClass on the Equinox. It's only $100PP more than the lowest priced ConciergeClass, and we like the spa amenities (relaxation room, persian garden, etc...) My understanding is that a spa pass would cost more than $100PP if we stayed in ConciergeClass, making AquaClass a bargain....

Anyways my question is about food:

I'm a very conservative eater. The Blu menu doesn't appeal to me. I realize we can get MDR no problem. However, can we also get the ConciergeClass breakfast and lunch room service menu in AQ rooms? I've read about a "different" room service menu in AQ and want to be able to access the more traditional choices available on the other menus. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you.

I don't remember seeing the Blu menu on the on screen room service menu. I didn't know that you could eat in the MDR if you are AQ, we were told that we were supposed to eat in Blu. That being said, the items on the menu SOUND more exotic than they really were; there were a couple of items that were unusual, but most of it was pretty normal. We also thought that the foods were lighter than the food in the MDR on previous cruises.

We just returned from the 14 day Ancient Empires cruise on the Equinox and we were in

Aqua Class. Found this definitely worth the $100 and I would expect that Celebrity will

soon raise the price.

You can eat in the main Dining Room, if you want and pass up on the Blu Restaurant. I can't imagine why you would do that except if you wanted to dine with friends who were

not in Aqua Class. Dinners were good or excellent. It is a beautiful small restaurant and

the falley is close to it so hot food arrives hot and cold food cold. We had individualized attention and there wee no slip ups in service.

The other benefit is that this restaurant was open for Breakfast every morning, including

the last morning. Breakfast is excellent in this restaurant and the fresh squeezed juice is a great plus. Morning breakfast hours do change with the ports so you must be careful to

listen to what they tell you at night. We were always reminded of the breakfast times for the next day.

In your cabin you get a special shower, different toiletries, iced tea and a special plus, bottled water. When we asked for additional water to take on tours, we received many extra bottles to take with us. Others on board complained that they were spending $10 a day for water.

Additional amenities included free use of the Persian Garden when we were in Port and we always had free use of the relaxation lounge in the front of the Penthouse Deck.

My husband and I will always choose Aqua Class, and I hope when they raise the price we can still afford those cabins!

Karen and Jim

Hi

I was in AQ on Solstice and will be again on the Equinox. I am not going for the food but for the shower, the free water and the PG area. I am using Select Dining this time.

Breakfast i can still go to Blu if i want to get up early and rush to dress. The breakfast menu in room was great. if something is missing just ask for it and you will have it.

for a 100 pp it is so worth it.

We just returned from the 14 day Ancient Empires cruise on the Equinox and we were in

Aqua Class. Found this definitely worth the $100 and I would expect that Celebrity will

soon raise the price.

You can eat in the main Dining Room, if you want and pass up on the Blu Restaurant. I can't imagine why you would do that except if you wanted to dine with friends who were

not in Aqua Class. Dinners were good or excellent. It is a beautiful small restaurant and

the falley is close to it so hot food arrives hot and cold food cold. We had individualized attention and there wee no slip ups in service.

The other benefit is that this restaurant was open for Breakfast every morning, including

the last morning. Breakfast is excellent in this restaurant and the fresh squeezed juice is a great plus. Morning breakfast hours do change with the ports so you must be careful to

listen to what they tell you at night. We were always reminded of the breakfast times for the next day.

In your cabin you get a special shower, different toiletries, iced tea and a special plus, bottled water. When we asked for additional water to take on tours, we received many extra bottles to take with us. Others on board complained that they were spending $10 a day for water.

Additional amenities included free use of the Persian Garden when we were in Port and we always had free use of the relaxation lounge in the front of the Penthouse Deck.

My husband and I will always choose Aqua Class, and I hope when they raise the price we can still afford those cabins!

Karen and Jim

How available are tables for 2 in Blu? Is it assigned seating, early and late, or is it open seating anytime?

Archived