Barcelona airport shuttles

iluvbkk

I am just wondering if anyone has used A2B airport shuttle out of BCN? I was originally planning on taking the shuttle that would drop me at Placa Catalunya but heard about this one which would take me to the hotel I'm booked at. It's just a little bit more money which would be okay, but I can't find anything on this site as to whether it's legitimate or not. Your help would be greatly appreciated.:)

We used the aerobus which was simple to find when you pick up your luggage, very inexpensive and will drop you at the University Square or the Catalunya Square. Which ever is closer to your hotel. We had only a couple blocks to walk with our bags. If much longer, I'd just do a cab. I haven't EVER heard of the bus you are speaking of.

We used the aerobus which was simple to find when you pick up your luggage, very inexpensive and will drop you at the University Square or the Catalunya Square. Which ever is closer to your hotel. We had only a couple blocks to walk with our bags. If much longer, I'd just do a cab. I haven't EVER heard of the bus you are speaking of.

How did that work out? We are staying at a hotel pre-cruise that is a block from the Universitat metro stop, it that University square? We will have about five suitcases (three people), how did the bus work with luggage? Did you buy your ticket before hand or on the bus? I have heard the line can be long for the bus, any issues there? Sorry for all the questions!:D

Thanks,

Kirk

Archived