Lemonade at dispensers on Ruby?

regnig

It has been reported that Princess is reinstating the machine dispensing of lemonade at the Horizon Court. If anyone could confirm that this is so on the Ruby I would appreciate it. Years ago it was always available from the dispensing machines and it was disappointing when they did away with it. KUDOS to Princess for reestablishing it. :D

I too would be interested to know what drinks are freely available on the Ruby.

I have also heard of additional juices available, like at breakfast.

What juices do they have onboard?

Thanks!

Free all day: water (good stuff -- tastes just like bottled water, not like nasty tap water), iced tea, hot tea, hot coffee, and iced coffee if you care to make it yourself (ice is always available, too). Lemonade is free but is only available in the buffet at lunchtime (not sure how late into the afternoon "lunchtime" stretches to).

Juices at breakfast are free. They have all the usual suspects: orange, grapefruit, cranberry, tomato (maybe pineapple -- can't recall. They certainly have it at bars for the froo-froo drinks.). If you need juice during the day, you can always stock up at breakfast and store them in your cabin fridge.

Hope this helps.

I hope they make all beverages available by machine. The wait staff serves you drinks after they pick up others dirty dishes. It seems like they are looking to spread germs that way.

Very good lemonade was available in the Horizon Court on the Island.

Archived