Shampoo/Conditioner/bodywash in room?

DoubleHJr

I was wondering if RCCL, on the Liberty in particular, provides shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the showers? If they do - are they any good? It would be easier to not pack them if we didn't have to. Thanks!

last year on VOS, we were provided with a despenser in the shower holding a "3-in-1". the thought of using the same thing for shampoo, conditioner AND body wash just makes me feel dirty :D

Do the suites/junior suites have better products?

last year on VOS, we were provided with a despenser in the shower holding a "3-in-1". the thought of using the same thing for shampoo, conditioner AND body wash just makes me feel dirty :D

Why???:confused:

We had small bottles of toiletries on our last cruise on Radiance. It was a surprise to us as we hadn't had anything with the exception of bar soap and the mystery stuff in the shower dispenser our last several cruises. I wondered if it was a Diamond ammenity?

Anyway, we still will bring our own as we're both a bit particular about what we use on our hair and body. I did try the shampoo out for washing my hands once and it was too perfumey for me.

I simply don't care what hotel or cruise ship will supply, we will always pack our own toiletries. A few comforts from home is nice and you really don't need to pack all that much. (OK, maybe you don't and my husband doesn't, I have quite a bit of lotions and potions to haul with me :p) I'd rather cut out shoes than my nice toiletries.

Archived