Abbreviations-I have to ask!!!

PrincessCarolyn

Most times people mean concierge class but it could be cruise critic also, so you just have to try to figure out which one fits better into the sentence and topic!

DH is dear husband, DW dear wife, DD dear daughter, etc.

I think I like domestic handler better! :D

DW is actually the War Department (a.k.a. Mrs. B.). She is the one who never leaves home without her collection of undrilled designer bowling balls and her collection of custom engraved manhole covers plus enough other luggage to stay on safari for a year.

;)

DW is actually the War Department (a.k.a. Mrs. B.). She is the one who never leaves home without her collection of undrilled designer bowling balls and her collection of custom engraved manhole covers plus enough other luggage to stay on safari for a year.

;)

You forgot to say "But this is very important because she puts them in the carry-on for me to place in the overhead bin.":D

;)

Thats the funniest thing I've ever read!

My DW used to be like that. We went to St. John camping one year and she carried more stuff than I took to Korea for a year. After surviving that experience (barely), we had to come to an agreement. which now is simply stated and understood as:

"You bag It, You drag it"

My life (and back) has been so much better since then!

Honestly, she is tons better about packing now!

I love you Kimberly! :)

CC on this board could have any of three meanings not just two. It could be Cruise Critic, Concierge Class or in Celebrity's case Captains Club which is their frequent cruiser club..

DH in my case usually means Dumb Husband, probably true for a lot of the men out there..

You forgot to say "But this is very important because she puts them in the carry-on for me to place in the overhead bin.":D

She actually checks the bags containing the custom engraved manhole covers collection because they will not clear the TSA checkpoint.

The difficulty in all of this is providing Celebrity with an estimated tonnage that we will be bringing aboard so that the captain can order an appropriate amount of ballast for the other side of the ship.:rolleyes:

;)

ROTFLMAO

Been there, experienced that. :p

Archived