Manage Travel Companions

santacap

Just saw this on my profile in at the carnival website.

What is this? Does this mean if other people are travelling with us but not on our booking number if we added them they'd be at our dinner table etc?

sounds easy, but just wanted to make sure :)

I think that it is an option for you to be the "manager" of any one traveling with you, like you select the dinner seating, times and table. OBC's and gifts for them etc. I am sure that someone who has traveled more on the large cruise ships can answer this, hopefully they will read the thread. When we sailed with a couple that got married last year we did not have to schedule or request any thing, it was all done by the couple. Which I thought wa funny becasue they had wine sent to the table, and it was a table of recovering AA people.

Just saw this on my profile in at the carnival website.

What is this? Does this mean if other people are travelling with us but not on our booking number if we added them they'd be at our dinner table etc?

sounds easy, but just wanted to make sure :)

No - this is simply a means to enter Personal Info and such for those traveling with you. Your PVP/TA has to link your reservations for Dining. ken

This is to set up and manage the people that generally travel with you. For me, it's my husband and 2 kids. When you book a cabin, you can add these travel companions and all their information will be already filled in. You can update their info as well.

This is to set up and manage the people that generally travel with you. For me, it's my husband and 2 kids. When you book a cabin, you can add these travel companions and all their information will be already filled in. You can update their info as well.

ah, OK... that makes perfect sense.

Thanks everybody

hopefully I can 'manage' them too :D

Archived