Dummies Guide to Carnival Dream Cove Balcony Cabins

carncovecruiser

Hello there Carncovecruiser! Thank you again for your fantastic photos! Its the first thing I check for online EVERY day now :)

I have a quick question.. You may not know the answer to this but maybe so. It doesnt really effect me but its definately something new to the Carnival website.

I booked a Cove Balcony 7A (nov sailing)- a few weeks ago. It was the only catagory for the Coves. Well now I see that coves are a 7C with 7A saying "cove style"... very odd!

I already have my room number so its no big deal to me but I wonder if there are some Coves that are not as 'nice' as others or what the deal is. Any idea?

Only one cove balcony type that I know of. I know Carnival shuffled the categories again not long ago, but if it is a deck 2 balcony, it is a cove. I'd have to see a new deck plan to figure out what they did. My guess is the ones in the center of the ship are a different category than the ones at either end, or maybe some are noisier (like the one across from the launderette) or under the dishwasher or something

ok, so really just lots of pictures...

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/coveDummies.htm

Thanks for the great Photos looks like a great deal for those that cant or wont pay or the CAT11 Balconies I wont pay for an 11 but Id pay for one of these and spend the extra on my bar tab:D

BTW check out the prices on the Canon 40D since the 50D came out you can get a new 40D for about $700 Great body I have multi Canon bodies and lenses I highly recommend it

Thanks for the great Photos looks like a great deal for those that cant or wont pay or the CAT11 Balconies I wont pay for an 11 but Id pay for one of these and spend the extra on my bar tab:D

BTW check out the prices on the Canon 40D since the 50D came out you can get a new 40D for about $700 Great body I have multi Canon bodies and lenses I highly recommend it

Coves are the way to go.

I was thinking about the Canon Rebel Ti1 but would have to research further.

Z,

This is the pic that looked like damage;

P1000578.JPG

But it looks like it's a cover for the water tight door lock or lever?

P1030480.JPG

Yep, those are the vinyl covers for the door latch mechanism. If the lever is up, the weather door opens. If the lever is down, you're locked in.

Archived