If I Could Change 1 Thing....

Byronmac

Leaving ports at 5PM! The ships do this so more money is spent on the ship not in the port.

I would like to see the ship leave at 10PM, especially when the next port is so close by ie. Puerto Rico- St. Thomas!

this is the very thing that my husband uses to argue against cruising. He hates the rush to get back on the ships so early in the day. I dont mind the 5:00 and 6:00 pm's, its the 1:00's and 2:00's that make you feel cheated of a port.

This is also the reason my daughter and family are not sure about trying a cruise. My granddaughter is 3 now and is in the late to bed 10pm or so late up 9-10 am or so. She wakes up like her Mother is a bad mood! LOL They don't want to have to force her up to go into the ports. If the port visit was longer we wouln't have a problem with the early morning but when you have to be back on ship between 2-5 pm that makes for a very short visit.

This is also the reason my daughter and family are not sure about trying a cruise. My granddaughter is 3 now and is in the late to bed 10pm or so late up 9-10 am or so. She wakes up like her Mother is a bad mood! LOL They don't want to have to force her up to go into the ports. If the port visit was longer we wouln't have a problem with the early morning but when you have to be back on ship between 2-5 pm that makes for a very short visit.

Hey Judy...are you up to watching that precious granddaughter for 4 days to let your daughter and son-in-law try a short cruise???? ;) They wouldn't have to worry about her schedule ;)

Hey Judy...are you up to watching that precious granddaughter for 4 days to let your daughter and son-in-law try a short cruise???? ;) They wouldn't have to worry about her schedule ;)

I sure am! I had her for 3 days and nights over Christmas break and you think they would even go to the movies they were on the phone every chence they got.

They wouldn't hear of going on a vacation without her. I mentioned to them to plan a short 2-3 day get-a-way next Christmas break when I have her for a few days and you thought I asked them to leave her with me for a year! LOL

Archived