If ship says "sold out" any other place i can check?

PrincessCarolyn

Hi all, I'm wondering if I should've posted this under the "general ask a cruise question" section BUT I'm posting here for now.

We are going on an 11 day cruise in about 8 days? or so....our friends want to go badly-ship says they are sold out....are there any brokers that may have bought a block of rooms and still have one left?

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I should check for them?

Thanks for your help :)

If it's only 8 days away, I can't imagine any others having stock of unsold rooms. They would release them some months back to minimise unsold leftovers being lost to the cruiseline.

You can sometimes go on waitlist, but this short time away I don't think that would be possible either.

If you have a GOOD travel agent, have them contact their sales rep., who can speak to inventory control and get a sense of whether they may have

a room to squeeze your friends into. This would be based on last minute cancellations, Gty. assignments, etc. This would be probably your only hope...

If you have a GOOD travel agent, have them contact their sales rep., who can speak to inventory control and get a sense of whether they may have

a room to squeeze your friends into. This would be based on last minute cancellations, Gty. assignments, etc. This would be probably your only hope...

Thank you .... It's making me crazy the agent isn't open until tomorrow (Monday) because she's so aggressive it almost makes me think she'd find something/anything! LOL

If not, my friends know NOT to wait this long next time :(

Thanks all!

If it's only 8 days away, I can't imagine any others having stock of unsold rooms. They would release them some months back to minimise unsold leftovers being lost to the cruiseline.

You can sometimes go on waitlist, but this short time away I don't think that would be possible either.

Any group inventory would have been recalled, not released, months ago. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean do not do waitlist for cabins.

The suggestion for your agent to call their Celebrity DSM is the best idea but be prepared for possibly a heafty price for the cabin. If you agent pulls off you owe him/her and the DSM big time.

Any group inventory would have been recalled, not released, months ago. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean do not do waitlist for cabins.

The suggestion for your agent to call their Celebrity DSM is the best idea but be prepared for possibly a heafty price for the cabin. If you agent pulls off you owe him/her and the DSM big time.

Our last cruise I did waitlist a 'particular' cabin but you must give them a specified cabin number. It became available after final payment date and our X TA emailed me the info.

Archived