Signature Express Luggage - Ft Lauderdale

SandyMc

One more question about this service - what is the earliest flight time they will accept? For some reason I think it is 11:00 AM flights or later and now hope I am wrong! I originally made reservations on that assumption only to have my flight times changed by the airline to leave FLL at 10:50 AM. :p

When we were on the Westerdam last month (Oct), the Signature Express said your flight had to leave at noon or later. This service is great and well worth the $19 per person! I know on Princess 2 yrs ago, we had an 11:50 AM flight, and they still accepted us for Signature Express. Have a great cruise!

Is there a website for Signature Express? I tried putting the name in but got everything but information about the luggage. I want to use this service when we cruise in Jan. coming home from Ft. Lauderdale. Thanks. Barb:)
No separate web site, but there is a lot on the HAL site. CLICK HERE

Thanks for the responses! I have read what is on the HAL website but it does not address the flight times. I've used this service in the past (tho I obviously do not remember all the particulars) and loved it - that's why I am anxious to try it again.

Thanks for the responses! I have read what is on the HAL website but it does not address the flight times. I've used this service in the past (tho I obviously do not remember all the particulars) and loved it - that's why I am anxious to try it again.

I do remember that they gave Noon as the earliest flight time on the Eurodam in February.

We were given a questionaire 3 days before our debarking the ship. We noted on it if we wanted the Signature Baggage service. Please make sure you qualify for it. We received the boarding passes and paperwork to show that we would use the Signature service. Check all the names and make sure they are accurate. The airlines sends the ship the boarding pass info. My father's name was not on the boarding pass originally. The front desk thought that would be ok. The lady that came on the ship to organize us said-No way!! We stopped at the front desk and were able to get the corrected boarding pass. When it works-it is wonderful!!!!

Everyone who would like to participate in the Signature Express Baggage Service: even if you fit all the parameters outlined onboard for using the service, anyone may be denied participation for reasons unknown to and beyond the control of HAL. The final decision lies with DHS.

No separate web site, but there is a lot on the HAL site. CLICK HERE

This is the company they use for SEBS: http://www.airportbags.com/

Guess I should have said "Not that I know of"! :o:o:)

I also take pics that some might find strange in order to answer questions I have seen before and will probably see again! Must easier to show a pic than try to explain many things. :)

Archived