Puerto Rico - Hurrican

Hi everyone

I have just been told that a hurrican has hit Puerto Rico (apparently it has been on our news) and that San Juan has suffered badly. Can someone confirm this as we are flying from UK into San Juan on Saturday and staying in the Hilton Carib for the night before boarding AOS on Sunday.

Thanks everyone - my sister rang and said she had heard a news report about it. She obviously got her wires crossed.

I have just checked with various web sites and found nothing to worry about. It did say that they had had a lot of rain and that beginning of the week a couple of malls were flooded and there was the risk of some land slips. That is the nature of the caribbean at this time of year.

Enjoy your cruise on the Adventure of the Seas! We enjoy the Voyager Class ships and the Adventure is no exception! :cool:

Eric

Now let me think:

England - Cold and rainy

Caribbean - Hot & Sunny

England - Work, cleaning, ironing, cooking, housework

Caribbean - Sun bathing, swimming, eating, drinking, having fun

No contest - I'll stay at home:D

Now let me think:

England - Cold and rainy

Caribbean - Hot & Sunny

England - Work, cleaning, ironing, cooking, housework

Caribbean - Sun bathing, swimming, eating, drinking, having fun

No contest - I'll stay at home:D

Since you will be staying home could you please send me your reservation number? I've been on Adventure three times and would gladly do a fourth cruise on her.:)

You will love the Caribe Hilton - we have stayed there a couple of times and enjoyed everything there especially swimming in the infinity pool. The Adventure is a super ship - crew & service exceptional. Have a great cruise!!!!

It really looks lovely. Just sorry that we probably won't have time to use the pool. We arrive early evening and RCCL transport is collecting us around 11a.m the next day to take us to the pier.

I really will try my utmost to have a fantastic time aboard:rolleyes:

Hi everyone

I have just been told that a hurrican has hit Puerto Rico (apparently it has been on our news) and that San Juan has suffered badly. Can someone confirm this as we are flying from UK into San Juan on Saturday and staying in the Hilton Carib for the night before boarding AOS on Sunday.

Hi:

No hurricane, but a lot of rain since Saturday. You are going to love the Hilton, if you like steak houses try Mortons. If you want to try something different, I really like Lemongrass, their asian/latin restaurant. Hope that the weather clears up before Saturday.

Archived