Transportation from PBI to Port of Miami

themadzins

Hello. I need information on the best way to travel from West Palm Beach to the Port of Miami. We are a party of 8.

Please recommend the best service that you have used. If you have an approximate cost, that would be great too!

Thanks for the help.

Kathleen

Hello. I need information on the best way to travel from West Palm Beach to the Port of Miami. We are a party of 8.

Please recommend the best service that you have used. If you have an approximate cost, that would be great too!

Thanks for the help.

Kathleen

Rent a 15 passenger van from Thrifty.PBI is about 75 miles away and is an hour and a half drive (traffic) About $100 for the van (off peak)

Steve

Thanks for the tip! I Just checked thrifty online and no van available. The Cherokee is $193/day. I think I might be looking at a bad time to rent.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

You could also get the ultra stretch limo (I have before), or van with driver for around $150 and thats the 14 passenger van.This is who I have used before. http://www.a1worldwidelimo.com/miami-limos/

Steve

I have been calling many limo services and the rates are approx $700 for a roundtrip from PBI to POM and them POM to PBI. Rentals cars are coming up at over $120 per day. Since we are a party of 8-11 ppl we would need at least 2 cars. I have not been able to find a large passenger van for rent in the PBI area.

Does anyone know what a taxi from the hotel in PBI to POM would cost?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks so much for the tips. I am staying away from the tri-rail. If I was not on a specific schedule and not with so many people, I may give it a shot.

I will keep hunting for the best deal. I have a month to go.

Does anyone know what a "regular" taxi service would cost from PBI to POM? Or where I could go to find out?

Thanks again!

Try Alamo. Book through costco.com and you will get a discount code. I don't think you have to be a costco member. I've used it and never had to provide my member info.

Alamo has a free shuttle from MIA to the port of Miami and they do not charge a one way or drop fee. They run the shuttle every 30 minutes.

You might take a look at www.mousesavers.com . There are usually some good car rental discount codes on there. I rented a car last year and it was around $30.00. I think there is also a code with Dollar Rental car...KISSE. That came up pretty cheap. I might have that wrong...if it is just do a search on this board for rental car codes. I found that one and also some other's for Avis. I rented from Avis because they have a downtown return location and that's where my hotel was.

Thanks so much! I have found Quality Limo Service through these boards and they have quoted me $18/person each way. I am waiting for confirmation but that has been the best price by far! I will keep you posted when I get the final details. Again. Thanks so much.

• 7 years later...

Does anyone have any good connections to the most affordable way to get picked up from Port Canaveral and get to Miami, FL?

I would like a ride to pick me up from the Royal Caribbean Majesty's of the Seas ship and take me to where I will stay in Northwest 19 Terrace in Miami.

Any suggestions?

For about $20-25 you can catch a shared shuttle from PC to MCO - the ride takes about an hour. You can fly from MCO to MIA and from there taxi/Uber to your destination.

The drive from PC to Miami is about 200-225 miles; I would look at a one way rental car. ;)