Mexican Riviera cruises in 2010

here2cruise

I was just in the Princess site and was noticing that there are no 2010 cruises until September 2010. are they not still sailing to Mexico due to the flu? we really love the 11 day San Francisco itinerary, but it isn't until 2011. sure wish it was in 2010!

I was just in the Princess site and was noticing that there are no 2010 cruises until September 2010. are they not still sailing to Mexico due to the flu? we really love the 11 day San Francisco itinerary, but it isn't until 2011. sure wish it was in 2010!

No, we will be doing Mexico as part of our Panama FLL to LA in February 2010. So they still stop in Mexico.

we live near San Francisco and were so excited at the April 2010 11 day Mexican Riviera cruise and then we were bummed when i looked closer at the date and realized it was 2011 and not 2010. we prefer longer then 7 days, but looks like we may have no choice.

The Star Princess, which has been doing the 10 day MR cruise out of San Francisco, has been moved to Europe next year.... She'll be back in 2011

Princess doesn't do Mexican Riviera cruises between May and September (the ships that do them from San Pedro and rarely from SF are deployed in Alaska during those months). It would be nice for those of us on the West Coast if there are some summer cruises that go from SP up to the NW (with stops in SF, Victoria, etc.). A change of pace from the MR and Alaskan itineraries.

Princess doesn't do Mexican Riviera cruises between May and September (the ships that do them from San Pedro and rarely from SF are deployed in Alaska during those months). It would be nice for those of us on the West Coast if there are some summer cruises that go from SP up to the NW (with stops in SF' date=' Victoria, etc.). A change of pace from the MR and Alaskan itineraries.[/quote']I agree. I'd LOVE a 14-day cruise R/T out of LA north to Alaska and back. We have in the back of our minds to do one in 2011 but might go with HAL as they have the better itinerary.

We're booked on the Sapphire Princess to the Mexican Riviera on Jan 16th of 2010.

Archived