Ferry from Papeete to Moorea and four hours there

wripro

I can't say we have ever taken the ferry to Moorea for only a few hours before. The ferry ride itself takes about 45 minutes (if memory serves me correctly). I don't remember any car rentals close to the ferry dock in Moorea either, or much else for that matter.

We were headed over last month on our turn around day, but cancelled it at the last minute. But we have taken the ferry over many times in the past, and usually just grab a taxi or Le Truck and go to the beach for the day.

All depends on what time schedule you are on and exactly when you need to get back to Papeete whether it would be worth the trip over or not for you.

I don't remember specifically for him, but it was difficult to send and receive emails from FP for several of the tour operators. I would recommend that you send emails with 2nd request on them. I was sending them from my Comcast email and Yahoo email, since Comcast seemed to be blocking emails from FP. So he could be replying, but you just aren't getting them. Good luck.

we wanted to do the same thing...i did contact Albert's and it took a LONG time and quite a few emails from me to get a reply...finally I did but it was difficult to book a tour with them for the day we want to take the ferry over from Papeete. We are going there in April and I think we'll just take the ferry over anyway and see what's on offer when we arrive. worse case scenario, we'll wander around the market and take a taxi around.

Archived