Latitudes member benefits

nadure

Unless I missed it, I didn't read that in the rules. I read that the onboard credit benefit is not available on one and two day cruises. It was in the paragraph explaining onboard credit benefit. Am I wrong? I have a two day cruise coming up that should put me in platinum tier.

Not sure how to use the quote thing, sorry.

Lambs 2 is incorrect. I have no idea where they got this information. One and two day cruises DO count for your latitude level......you just don't get latitude perks while on a 1 or 2 day cruise.

Lambs 2 is incorrect. I have no idea where they got this information. One and two day cruises DO count for your latitude level......you just don't get latitude perks while on a 1 or 2 day cruise.

Sad to say but this is my understanding also. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I don't think this has been shared on the board already. I am a bit dubious, so will report back if the OBC doesn't show up on my paper work.

We graduated to Silver March 6 2010. I just booked the Spirit for Dec 12 2010 direct with NCL. I asked about the OBC for graduating a latitudes tier and the rep hadn't had any experience with it yet so asked a supervisor (well actually, 3 supervisors). What he told me was that I had to book by Sept 6 2010 (6 month window), and sail by March 2012, so my Dec sailing is eligible for the OBC. Since I booked an inside for a 7 day sailing, the OBC is $25. OBC is per reservation, not per graduating member. The "coupon" was on my file - I haven't received anything in the mail.

If this is true, it makes much more sense than I perceived initially. A couple both graduating could book 2 cruises within the 6 months, and sail within the 2 years. Wish I'd known - I would have bought 2 cruise reward certs.

J9

Archived