Coffee Card in the works for Celeb?

bellagirl

Do you think Celeb. will at one point follow Princess and establish a coffee card? We so enjoyed using it on the Golden a few mos. ago and felt we really got our money's worth? Do you think Celeb. will go that way? Just wondering-I love my real coffee!!:D Shelly

Do you think Celeb. will at one point follow Princess and establish a coffee card? We so enjoyed using it on the Golden a few mos. ago and felt we really got our money's worth? Do you think Celeb. will go that way? Just wondering-I love my real coffee!!:D Shelly

Well, they have soda packages, wine packages as well as beer and liquor packages on Celebrity. Coffee packages would be a great idea.

We enjoyed the card on Princess as well, then again, their "free" coffee was disgusting.

Mike

Lets SHOUT it really loud , Sue.

I want one as well !!:D

Can't hear you Jennie - can you repeat that please???? LOL LOL

Absolutely - if they can't hear that they are deaf or just not listening to their most honoured guests!!!!

Sue

Good morning:)

Yelling is not always the answer;)...actually, after seeing some pax

yelling at the Guest Relations staff:(? I would say asking for this

in a regular tone would be a much better choice.:D

CoffeeCard? Would this include adult coffees too?

Good morning:)

Yelling is not always the answer;)...actually, after seeing some pax

yelling at the Guest Relations staff:(? I would say asking for this

in a regular tone would be a much better choice.:D

CoffeeCard? Would this include adult coffees too?

I would definitely buy the card if it included cappuccino, espresso and other specialty coffees. Are these what you refer to as "adult coffees"?

I would definitely buy the card if it included cappuccino, espresso and other specialty coffees. Are these what you refer to as "adult coffees"?

Hi George:)yes, those but also coffees with liquors in them....for example,

one of my favorites is an ASPEN:D. It has Baileys, Frangelica and

Kahluah in it:)

Hey i wonder if a cruiseline would offer awful free regular coffee so that it would force people to go buy normal, drinkable coffees and speciality coffee??

It's not the same as say wine or soda packages. (not like they're offering no

name brand cola for free, but allowing you to pay for Coca Cola)

any thoughts?

Hi George:)yes, those but also coffees with liquors in them....for example,

one of my favorites is an ASPEN:D. It has Baileys, Frangelica and

Kahluah in it:)

I'll take any of the three, hold the coffee :)

My favorites are coffee with Bailey's and coffee with Sheridan's.

I do wish they would offer such a card! Perhaps if we all mention it on our end-of-cruise questionnaires they would get the message.

I'll take any of the three, hold the coffee :)

My favorites are coffee with Bailey's and coffee with Sheridan's.

I do wish they would offer such a card! Perhaps if we all mention it on our end-of-cruise questionnaires they would get the message.

Hi George:)Sheridan's??? OMG....the only place I have ever had that

is on a cruiseship:D....it is soooo good:)

Considering that the current beverage packages are far, far, FAR from "ultimate in value and convenience", I would hope that Celebrity does not attempt a Coffee Card.

My solution for the lousy cruise line coffee is too pack a 10 pack of the Starbucks VIA Italian Roast. It is actually pretty good.

I will just have room service deliver Hot Water and Milk each morning.

Considering that the current beverage packages are far, far, FAR from "ultimate in value and convenience", I would hope that Celebrity does not attempt a Coffee Card.

My solution for the lousy cruise line coffee is too pack a 10 pack of the Starbucks VIA Italian Roast. It is actually pretty good.

I will just have room service deliver Hot Water and Milk each morning.

LOL... you may be right.

Somehow I think that if they ever issue such a card it would most likely NOT include any of the wonderful coffees I mentioned but some much less desirable (and less expensive to the cruise line). If they did include the alcohol spiked coffees it would cost them too much to make a profit UNLESS the card was priced accordingly. Then, of course, it would probably not sell as well.

You also gave me a great idea about taking some of my own coffee (instant, of course) onboard.

This reminds me of a German couple sharing my table during breakfast buffet who brought their own food with them! It was a selection of some jams and chocolate/nut spreads. I have to admit, I was fascinated by it!

Who knows? Perhaps there will come a time when cruise lines will have to charge extra for food and people will be tempted to bring their own frozen TV dinners...LOL.

Archived