Boarding Without Ticket

I am traveling with my brother and his family on the Mariner on 1/23/05. They will be coming from Jacksonville and I will be coming from Fort Lauderdale. They have all the tickets and I will only have my pre-boarding forms and ID's. If I arrive at the port before they do, can I board without my ticket?

Waiting's not a problem but who wants to wait!?

Just wondering.

Definitely see if you can get them to send you your ticket. I had to wait ages at Fort Lauderdale once because a line of storms delayed all inbound flights, although I'd stayed there overnight. It was very boring, sitting for hours on a chair at the entrance to the check-in hall.

I totally forgot our tickets for a cruise last January and had absolutely no problem. All that we had with us were our ID's. This was in Puerto Rico so I'm not sure if you will have more trouble in the US. I sweated the whole way on the plane once I realized what I had done and then it was "no problme, ma'am!"

Lisa D

I'm talking about boarding the Mariner without my ticket, not a plane, train, automobile etc., etc....

Thanks!

We were having trouble getting our e docs for a cruise and RCCL said as long as we had our ID's, we would be ok. We didn't have to test it though because we finally got them.

You can print your boarding info out on your pc after you fill it in. That is all you need and youe id (passport inc.). The book they send you is a formality sort of, so you are clear on all the info. What you will not have is the tickets for Rccl transporation if using them.

My husband & I sailed on the Majesty 06/14/04. The travel agency did not send our tickets. I will never use them again. But we had no problems boarding the ship. The cruise representative asked our names. She had a list of all passengers on the sailing and we showed her our ID. When we got to the ticket counter I told the ticket agent that our boarding passes were never mailed to us by the travel agent. We had absolutely no problems. I completed the pre-boarding process online. It was a breeze when we got to the terminal.

Archived